Mr PH t-shirts Must Go (before Hasbro nail us) -£7 free p&p

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Feb 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

With the demise of Mr PH looking more likely I need to flog the bloody PH shirts quick.. er.. I mean make the finely tailored Mr PH clothing more accessible to the budget conscious buyer.

It's like this: £7 tonight, but it's a gamble. If you wait until tomorrow you might get it cheaper, but there aren't many of most sizes left. To add to the challenge if Mr PH gets a reprieve then prices will of course rise. View it like the stock market but with the sure guarantee of a Mr PH on your left tit at the end of the day.

Click:

/images/shop/t-shirt-man.jpg

2. Paypal not playing my end GCO

Can I pay by other means

htb

3. Can I just say 'I told you all so...'

I take it that all Mr PH items are to be shifted ASAP? C'mon folks, buy the mugs too.

4. Done!!

Jim

Mine arrived today, thanks

5. 2 t-shirts and a mug ordered.

6. Heidtheba, I had the same problem today, my paypal is playing silly buggers too.
    I found that if you fill in all the details on the first page, card no. etc, it comes up saying that you already have a paypal account with that card- just click "continue without logging in" and you can pay by debit/ credit card.

Hope it works for you mate!

7. bugger just paid £10 for one a few hours ago

8. Nope still won't fcuking let me do it! :x

Only wanted a black mug for my new job as all the t-shirts are gone in my size :cry:

9. Are Fox-E Lady and NAAFI Bar Regular also subject to perceived copyright infringements?

10. Heid, check your PMs.

11. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Opps just put my order in by Paypal and have it going to the wrong address - is it possible to change delivery?

12. ordered myself a mug a t-shirt, whats the delivery time likely to be?

13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Yes please email us at shop@arrse.co.uk

14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Everything ordered before 1630 yesterday was posted yesterday 2nd class - so I would guess tomorrow.

All orders since then will go this afternoon. We have to be quick of we'd drown in parcels the way the last 24 hours has been!