mr murdock

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sirbhp, Apr 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

today the wise antipodean said that no newspaper could alter the course of an election . I personally think he and his ilk have had a damn good try . Remember Kinnocks would the last person in the UK turn out the light ?

What do my wise and wondrous colleagues here think? cheers all .

2. I think I'm going to bed in a minute.

3. He's a yank now so don't rope him in with us.

4. At least have the courtsey to actually spell Mr Murdoch's name correctly.... Behind the guard room at 19:00 tonight.

5. The COs will love this - ARRSE takes on News International.

One for PR Totty?

6. I think he's a cunt, and when I say "he" that also encompasses every other journo type out there. Especially the in bedded types. Pain in the fucking arse. If you want to take wary photos, join the fuckin Army, cunt.

7. He also said that if you want to know what I think, read the Sun. A paper which famously printed on the day after Tony Blairs election, "It's the Sun wot won it."

8. Sun didn;t alter the way the country voted one jot. It was always a good judge of the countrys mood though. Torys won in the 80's because the opposition was feckwitt Foot or "well alright,well alright" EU puppet and quisling windbag Kinnock. The Guardianista prolls like to believe there is a malevolent force manipulating the untermench when infact they are the ones voting with their minds shut.

And breathe!

Anyone notice Murdoch said Gordon Brown was a nutter yesterday?

9. What do you think, meat and potato or minced beef and onion, pies that is?