Mr GAY PC in court

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Raven2008, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't see what his gay hobbies are to do with his possible criminality, if he's bent it matters, if he's a bender as well, who cares?
  2. All will no doubt be... er... Revealed in court.
  3. Fcuking hell! How orange is he? Somebody call Willy Wonka as one of his Ompa Lompa's has escaped!
  4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

The quote in the news is "... He was said to have had the full backing of West Yorkshire Police." fnarr, fnarr
  5. Following in the footsteps of Brian Paddick - inspiration to us all.
  6. Was that an expression of hope? :D
  7. I'm confused (Not in 'that' way). Why does an Ex- Mr Gay UK turn to raping men in dodgy hotels in Yorkshire? I though with a title like that he'd be beating all the bummers off with a big fluffy stick, not the other way around.

What has the UK come to, when the Mr Gay UK 2006 can't get a shag and (allegedly) has to resort to rape?

I blame Gordon Brown :x
  8. Look at the length of that fcuking hair!!! Are there no regulations regarding haircuts in the plod?....

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not another bent copper? To the Naafi with this one please!
  10. Well at least it will make interesting reading - how the other half .. percentile .. live and all that :p
  11. No way, man, it's Thatcher's fault. She stole everyone's milk, changed the balance of testosterone / oestrogen and now this poor copper is another of her poor victims. The alleged rape was just a symptom. :lol:
  12. If he's found guilty, he could face a stiff sentence.