Mr GAY PC in court

All will no doubt be... er... Revealed in court.

Following in the footsteps of Brian Paddick - inspiration to us all.

I'm confused (Not in 'that' way). Why does an Ex- Mr Gay UK turn to raping men in dodgy hotels in Yorkshire? I though with a title like that he'd be beating all the bummers off with a big fluffy stick, not the other way around.

What has the UK come to, when the Mr Gay UK 2006 can't get a shag and (allegedly) has to resort to rape?

I blame Gordon Brown :x

Look at the length of that fcuking hair!!! Are there no regulations regarding haircuts in the plod?....

CW

Quis Separabit
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

ugly

LE
Not another bent copper? To the Naafi with this one please!

Drlligaf said:
eodmatt said:
All will no doubt be... er... Revealed in court.
Was that an expression of hope? :D
Well at least it will make interesting reading - how the other half .. percentile .. live and all that :p

Fat_Cav said:
What has the UK come to, when the Mr Gay UK 2006 can't get a shag and (allegedly) has to resort to rape?

I blame Gordon Brown :x
No way, man, it's Thatcher's fault. She stole everyone's milk, changed the balance of testosterone / oestrogen and now this poor copper is another of her poor victims. The alleged rape was just a symptom. :lol:

I think they are just shafting him

He's mighty purdy....

Only a question of time wasn't it.............................................?
At least they had the bottle to charge him, unlike the Met. and Paddick.
Now a matter for the jury, ladies and gents!

From Harry Enfield, I couldn't resist it:

"Hallo dere! It's me Captain Stefan Van Der Haast Graacht of the Amsterdam Police again. Viz my partner - and also, I'm very happy to say, my lover - Ronald. Obviously like in any big city, ve are having ourselves crime. Burglary was a very big problem here, but ve are proud of de way ve tackled it, because, since ve legalised burglary, dere is no longer a problem".

"Hallo dere! It's me Captain Stefan Van Der Haast Graacht of the Amsterdam Police again. Viz my partner - and also, I'm very happy to say, my lover - Ronald. Poliching is a wevry dangerous job and these are the tools of our trade; the pistol, handcuffs and truncheon. Of course there are strict rules for the deployment of these weapons. They can be only used in special circumstances or for our private sex games".

plant_life said:
From Harry Enfield, I couldn't resist it:

"Hallo dere! It's me Captain Stefan Van Der Haast Graacht of the Amsterdam Police again. Viz my partner - and also, I'm very happy to say, my lover - Ronald. Obviously like in any big city, ve are having ourselves crime. Burglary was a very big problem here, but ve are proud of de way ve tackled it, because, since ve legalised burglary, dere is no longer a problem".

"Hallo dere! It's me Captain Stefan Van Der Haast Graacht of the Amsterdam Police again. Viz my partner - and also, I'm very happy to say, my lover - Ronald. Poliching is a wevry dangerous job and these are the tools of our trade; the pistol, handcuffs and truncheon. Of course there are strict rules for the deployment of these weapons. They can be only used in special circumstances or for our private sex games".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY

Even better is the 'gay son' sketch's :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-II284PnJo&feature=related

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 39
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
Gunner_ear Sappers 17