Mr Edward kuffour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SUNRAY_MINOR, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got this sent to me on Skype the other night.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Show messages from: This conversation | Today | This week | Last 30 days | Beginning ***
    [18:35:25] edward kuffour says:
    My Dear Friend
    With due respect and sincere good will,I write you this letter,which I
    pray must be given quick attention as you recieve it. I am Edward Turay
    son of late Dr. Simon Turay, who was deadly murdered in cold blood in theCourse of Political instability and land dispute last september,2005 .
    My father were victims of the deadly murder in cold blood by the agents
    of the present ruling government of President Robert Mugabe for his
    alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled
    by the entire minority and the land dispute .

I inherited the sum of US$17.5million (SEVENTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from my late parents as the only child of my parents.My parents were prominent International Oil Dealers within the oil rich
    region of Gulf of Guinea of West and Central African Coast and also rich Zimbabwean farmer .This money was embarked from the purchase of new machinery and chemical for farms with the establishment of new Offshore farms .

Based on the family travail i seek your permission and mutual understanding
    of partnership to allow have a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT CREDIT of stated funds Deposit to your name as my Guardian , so that the funds ( US$17.5million )
    be released to you as my Guardian BENEFICIARY (on behalf of the family).
    i am surferings here in the refugee camp and
    i really give thanks to god for having you as my Guardian
    to encourage and help me with my late family inheritance out
    from this situation and secured out investment of these funds
    into profitable investment in your country to facilitate my future
    survival in your country .
    I am looking for a trustworthy partner abroad who can assist me to move
    myinherited funds abroad for banking and investment because of the continoues
    Economic and Political instability nature of African states. I am willing to
    go into long term business relationship and partnership with you. You will be
    bountifully rewarded for all your roles and assistance to me. I pray and hope
    that you are honest and trustworthy enough to be my Financial Trustee and business
    partner in this matter. Do not hesitate to contact me for further details if you
    accept my offer. I shall be very glad indeed to hear from you as soon as possible.
    I hope you will handle this matter with altmost confidentiality and transparency
    it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please confirm your interest
    and please email me only at
    edwardkuffour2009@hotmail.com

Kind Regards
    Edward Turay

[19:02:43] Sunray_Minor says: FCUK OFF CNUT!

[19:03:24] edward kuffour says: ok

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Should have brought him on a little bit. There is a site that deals with this very well, but I can't be arrsed to find it.

3. Had one about a year ago and had him on the go for weeks saying I was just about to send the money but was unsure of his religion and getting him to agree to everything.

4. Yeah, some class sites that give you ideas to perlong the baiting.

Great fun.