Mr Ed.... Captions...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Oct 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Ed thinks...... "S'trewth.... I've shat meself.... I shouldn't have had that Kebab last night..!!"

Mr Ed ..... Counts his fingers after shaking hands with his predecessor, Mr McBalloon.....!!

Mr Ed..... "S'trewth ..... didn't you have a bath this morning...there's a terrible smell of rotting fish....!"

Mr Ed..... sniffing his fingers after sticking his hand into a Horse Box... !!

Attached Files:

2. Mr Ed: "No wonder you are a rampant feminist Harriet, no bloke will go near you if you cant sort out your personal hygiene"
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

"Thanks Harriet, you did'nt tell me you were on the blob today...".
  4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Mr Ed "Harman - did you just Dirty Sanchez me? Filthy bitch that you are...."
  5. Cow

Cow LE

Maybe if I spit on my hand it will hurt more when I slap Harperson round the face..
  6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

You were told you were good looking? hahaha... cough, splutter, gasp.
  7. You want what job? You're having a laarrff!
  8. 'Harriet, you need to start wearing trousers'
  9. Ed cannot accept that Harriet was really a Pre-Op named Harry
  10. [​IMG]

Ed receives sick into his mouth as Harriet has just told him, with a sultry wink, that from now on, 'He's on top' and the 'Clinton' services that the Deputy supplied to Gordon would be extended to him as well.
  11. Mr Ed..... "Gaawwd...what did I drink last night..... I feel terrible... I have memories of promising Komrade Crow and the TUC Tw*ts something...Oh, fer fook's sake just what did I say to them last night. That's the last time I go for Beer, sandwiches and Kebabs with them commie f*ckers..!"

Hattie...with a triumphant look on her face.... "Equal Opportunities Ed..... it's your turn to dress up as a maid this evening... I've invited the Labour girls over with extra Large Strap-ons..... you know... a promise is a promise..think of the Party!"
  13. Mr Ed ... "Can you see it Hattie, it's my charisma...... No, really, its right there on the tip of my finger!"
  14. [​IMG]

Looks like Ed is just about to have a 'John Hurt Moment' as seen in the film Alien.

Can't say I'm surprised when you see what is stood next to him.