Mr Ed.... Captions...

Mr Ed thinks...... "S'trewth.... I've shat meself.... I shouldn't have had that Kebab last night..!!"

Mr Ed ..... Counts his fingers after shaking hands with his predecessor, Mr McBalloon.....!!

Mr Ed..... "S'trewth ..... didn't you have a bath this morning...there's a terrible smell of rotting fish....!"

Mr Ed..... sniffing his fingers after sticking his hand into a Horse Box... !!

Attachments

Ed receives sick into his mouth as Harriet has just told him, with a sultry wink, that from now on, 'He's on top' and the 'Clinton' services that the Deputy supplied to Gordon would be extended to him as well.

Mr Ed..... "Gaawwd...what did I drink last night..... I feel terrible... I have memories of promising Komrade Crow and the TUC Tw*ts something...Oh, fer fook's sake just what did I say to them last night. That's the last time I go for Beer, sandwiches and Kebabs with them commie f*ckers..!"

Hattie...with a triumphant look on her face.... "Equal Opportunities Ed..... it's your turn to dress up as a maid this evening... I've invited the Labour girls over with extra Large Strap-ons..... you know... a promise is a promise..think of the Party!"

'Looks like Ed is just about to have a 'John Hurt Moment' as seen in the film Alien.

Can't say I'm surprised when you see what is stood next to him'.

Harridan Harperson is a fucking horror, as is Hazel Blears and nearly all of the NuLab hags. But if Caroline Flint dropped her kecks and offered me portions, I'd be up her snatch faster than a Chilean miner offered an escape route:

http://www.sywol.org/images/E3 caroline flint.JPG