Mr "call me Pyscho" Stapleton

No I am not drunk (not this time anyway).They kind of frown upon it when you drink whilst on duty.

Who the fcuk are 'They'.......are they distant relations of 'Them'?

Forastero

LE
Hello batfink5537, I'm Zero_Over, we haven't spoken.

Are you a dribbling illiterate or are you drunk? It's a serious question & one I feel that the moderator of this thread would also like to hear the answer to.

All the best.
As ever, not particularly difficult. Just google batfink5537 for classic example of shit PERSEC, isn't that right TK? (b 1974 - 37yo but I reckon he's telling porkies), likes home-made beer and is in the MPGS.

The reason I asked - batfink5537 - is that I couldn't work out if you were a nipper or an old geezer who didn't understand the concepts of compassion, humanity and doing the right thing. Either way, it doesn't really matter because you've shown your true colours anyway. Put yourself in the father's position, imagine you were the one whose son was murdered in a foreign country and the authorities couldn't be arsed to tell you but simply stuck you on a plane to said foreign country to be told there and then. Wouldn't sit too well, would it? In any event, you don't know the full story of exactly why they went over there in the first place but it sure as shit wasn't a 'PR exercise'.

Alright, I'll bite (a bit!). My comment regarding the "alleged" shooter started with the rider "if there is any justice in this world". Perhaps for the pedants out there, I should also have included the statement "if found guilty at his subsequent trial". Satisfied?
It's not how you say something but rather what you say that counts here :)

If I may digress very slightly for a moment, something is disturbing me. At the end of The Bridge on The River Kwai, just as they're about to blow up the bridge, why didn't the commandos shoot the Lt. Colonel? I would have brassed the place up in true American Serviceman fashion.
You can't go around shooting Lt. Cols. That would be contrary to good conduct and military discipline.

This is clearly a very disturbing case, but one thing that is really gripping my shit at the moment is the amount of grief the police are receiving due to his parents finding out about his death on facebook. A shocking way to find out about your son, but how on earth were Manchester police expected to relay the news to India any faster? .................. The police can't win.

As for "call me Pyscho", if there is any justice in this world and he is found guilty at his subsequent trial, I hope the Indian Government will successfully apply for his extradition* and he will spend the rest of his miserable life in one of their rat infested shitholes, instead of the anticipated cushy sentence at HM pleasure. *If such a treaty exists.
The accepted way in the public sector (police, consular people, etc) of conveying news of someone's death is in person - not by telephone or any other electronic means. As you said, the police just didn't have a chance in this one, so it is wrong to criticise them.

Fully agree with you on shipping Mr Psycho out to India on a one-way trip but, sadly, you are right - no such treaty exists.

This case should reveal a lot - he is clearly going to show no remorse at all and may well treat his eventual trial as a source of amusement. But he'll still have his human rights, won't he ......! This is where we can only hope that internal prison discipline breaks down and he gets his just desserts on the quiet, so to speak.

What`s horse-gleet? Google doesn`t know.
Gleet is an archaic term for a pus-sy gonhorraeic lump of discharge. A horse is a horse, of course,of course.

I'd hate to be the judge when the fcuk tard walked in.

Name?
Pyscho Stapleton.
[video=youtube_share;37OWL7AzvHo]http://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo[/video]
[video=youtube_share;lITBGjNEp08]http://youtu.be/lITBGjNEp08[/video]

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Its ARRSE not a spelling comp who are you the spelling police? Or just a general tw4t who likes to pick people up for spelling grammar ect rather than have a conversation?
I do like to see the law of averages at work.

batfink5537 = no commas.
Red Square = loads of commas.

Combine the two and you have an average number of commas...

Wordsmith

As ever, not particularly difficult. Just google batfink5537 for classic example of shit PERSEC, isn't that right TK? (b 1974 - 37yo but I reckon he's telling porkies), likes home-made beer and is in the MPGS.

The reason I asked - batfink5537 - is that I couldn't work out if you were a nipper or an old geezer who didn't understand the concepts of compassion, humanity and doing the right thing. Either way, it doesn't really matter because you've shown your true colours anyway. Put yourself in the father's position, imagine you were the one who's son was murdered in a foreign country and the authorities couldn't be arsed to tell you but simply stuck you on a plane to said foreign country to be told there and then. Wouldn't sit too well, would it? In any event, you don't know the full story of exactly why they went over there in the first place but it sure as shit wasn't a 'PR exercise'.
The reason the cops have to go to India is because as an Indian national the deceased's birth certificate, medical records etc are held there. These documents are required as part of the evidential chain for the post-mortem examination, proof of death and other legal niceties in the investigation and subsequent trial. Legal proceedings require that the Crown at all times produces 'best evidence' that is, in this case the original document, not a copy, and to ensure the chain of evidence is maintained that means a police officer collecting it, not it being posted where it would not be accounted for.

Flagrantviolator: Probably will look better to the judge than "Kiaran". Is that Chav-Taig for "horse-gleet"?

FlagrantVibrator. It took a moment for me to remember what ''Taig'' meant and the context of its application. It always makes me smile at how boring tossers such as yourself manage to weasel in some lame arsed sectarian/anti-Irish reference into whatever thread you happen to be posting on, regardless of subject. I suppose its a reflection of the surroundings into which you were raised that you continue to nurture that seething hatred of all things ''Taig'' related. Apart from you Orange Order mindset type chaps, nobody else here in Britain gives much consideration to the subject, if any? It only seems to matter to you and your bitter brethren. So change the record and channel that hatred like the rest of us into something more du jour, such as Germans, Pakistanis, etc, etc, etc......

The reason the cops have to go to India is because as an Indian national the deceased's birth certificate, medical records etc are held there. These documents are required as part of the evidential chain for the post-mortem examination, proof of death and other legal niceties in the investigation and subsequent trial. Legal proceedings require that the Crown at all times produces 'best evidence' that is, in this case the original document, not a copy, and to ensure the chain of evidence is maintained that means a police officer collecting it, not it being posted where it would not be accounted for.
What do they do if its a "dodgy" country like North Korea or Iran?

What do they do if its a "dodgy" country like North Korea or Iran?
That's the idea behind best evidence. You have to produce the best evidence you can. If you couldn't produce it because the deceased was Mr Kim So Ronery from NK and as imperialist running dogs you weren't allowed in, then so be it. Not necessarily fatal to the case.

Latest Threads