Mr "call me Pyscho" Stapleton

My erlier point was why pay to fly 2 officers to india when surly it would be of much more benefit to the boys father to fly him over here. Do you think he would rather talk to 2 met officers in india or actualy come to engaland & pay his last respects to his son ?
And if there is public outrage over the fact his father found out on face book surley it would be a much better PR ex to be able to say you flew him over here to alow him to pay his last respects ?
Your spelling is about as bad as your thought process.

Forastero

LE
My erlier point was why pay to fly 2 officers to india when surly it would be of much more benefit to the boys father to fly him over here. Do you think he would rather talk to 2 met officers in india or actualy come to engaland & pay his last respects to his son ?
And if there is public outrage over the fact his father found out on face book surley it would be a much better PR ex to be able to say you flew him over here to alow him to pay his last respects ?
Out of interest, how old are you?

I understand the parents are flying to England today. I am not sure who is picking up the bill, or whether it is at their own expense.

I feel sorry for the defence lawyer client called pyscho might as well sack it pity we havn't got the death penalty anymore save the cost of keeping this bit of pond life alive
Probably will look better to the judge than "Kiaran". Is that Chav-Taig for "horse-gleet"?

Thought it was standard for ongoing trials on here? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I've seen it before.
It usually happens when someone starts going on about the Power Of ARRSE - you know, the massive amount of influence that can be brought to bear on everything from courts martial to MOD Budgetary decisions.

I feel sorry for the defence lawyer client called pyscho might as well sack it pity we havn't got the death penalty anymore save the cost of keeping this bit of pond life alive

Don’t worry some fecker will stab him up any way. I mean some one who calls himself psycho is very likely to get himself in to a bit of bother with someone allot more psycho than himself.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Don’t worry some fecker will stab him up any way. I mean some one who calls himself psycho is very likely to get himself in to a bit of bother with someone allot more psycho than himself.
You're twelve aren't you ?

Hello batfink5537, I'm Zero_Over, we haven't spoken.

Are you a dribbling illiterate or are you drunk? It's a serious question & one I feel that the moderator of this thread would also like to hear the answer to.

All the best.

Its ARRSE not a spelling comp who are you the spelling police? Or just a general tw4t who likes to pick people up for spelling grammar ect rather than have a conversation?

Its ARRSE not a spelling comp who are you the spelling police? Or just a general tw4t who likes to pick people up for spelling grammar ect rather than have a conversation?
Do you want a crayon?

I wasn't referring to your spelling actually, I was referring to your inability to string a coherent sentence together. You still haven't answered my question.

Latest Threads