Mr Bullet Magnet - the hero

Listen Charlie Sierra, some pwople have lives and others have them for short times.....I decided I was gonna cram in as much as poss, and funk the consequences, done more that you can imagine, have an author who knows me for decades and has pushing me to make McNabs utter arse wipe nonsense of logistic crap into what it is....
So you can abuse those when they're printed and I can laugh all my way to my offshore bank account.

While I'm still having a laugh at the ammount of bile I'm getting here I'll keep it going....

But in all seriousness, apart from the Ghurka Reg Fund, tell me who you would choose as an Army or total of all services has a charity that actually DOES something? PTSD places are shit, Help for Heroes I despise for using the word 'Heroes' and I don't even think those that hate me on this site would disagree with that.
I'll bung some to this site for its pure entertainment level I'm having....but tell me your opinion of military support charities that could use a few grand.

I mean this, ask amongst your pals on this site, because I know from experience that lots use up loads of their donations in 'administration costs'......

Nothing I've said on here is made up bull-faeces, just a lot of closed minded sad old gits, divorced and bitter and twisted.

Have a good evening mate
Please entertain us further by having someone make a recording of you self immolating at the earliest opportunity.

Abso-funking-lutely......when I resigned the words said to me were "Sociopathic Psychopath with Narccistic Tendancies"....................I wanted it written down on Devonport Hospital Paper....not happening.....
.....but mental as a fox mate......
but unlike the coming on for 60 msgs in 24hrs some pleasant I have no malice to the PBI's who have vented their spleen at me.
If it gives them something to make them feel better about their sad pathetic lives I've got Kevlar Rhino skin with enough steel plates in it, unlike some of our oppos under equipped everywhere always.
Have a good one.....J
I think that you are solely responsible for many of your friends deaths.

Oh Sweetpea, shall I get on my Big White Charger and used large Font in red to scare him off?
I think he thinks I'm a boy.

Why would I want to do that? Don't damage the damaged..........although cable tied and teeth smashed in and a frag spoon off and stuffed in your gob with gaffer tape fast after then booted off a cliff while we take bets on which happens first, hitting the rocks or the biggest bang of your life does spring (sic) to mind
Please make the effort & attempt to translate that from Gibberish into English, or disembowel yourself.
One or the other; I don't mind which.

Only seven in 7yrs.......I was no 'Mutley' [whispered 'MedalMedalMedal]....and none of those we talk about.

But way too much macho funking bollox on here......I can read the divorces in most messages.
'nuff said
How did you kill them? Did you tell them stories about when you were Down South?

Only seven in 7yrs.......I was no 'Mutley' [whispered 'MedalMedalMedal]....and none of those we talk about.

But way too much macho funking bollox on here......I can read the divorces in most messages.
'nuff said
I've seen shit smeared cell walls with more culture than you.

ACAB

LE
Good Lord, and people took the piss out of mine and @Drivers_lag piss take thread about MODs. This site (once again) has become infested with fucking mongs.

Time for a culling.

Another standard evening in Bedlam I see.
I think it's marvellous.

We were due a bloodbath - hadn't had one for a while.

Spunk-Magnet comes across as a sort of Anti-matter melt-down of every possible Bell-chod that has been on this site ever.

All the evil and fuck-wittyitisness of 10 yrs of Arrse has been loaded up into the CERN, accelerated at the speed of light, imploded on one another and the final imploded left-overs are the fragments of this utter, utter Cock-splat.

Please, please tell us more

Spunk-Magnet comes across as a sort of Anti-matter melt-down of every possible Bell-chod that has been on this site ever.

All the evil and ****-wittyitisness of 10 yrs of Arrse has been loaded up into the CERN, accelerated at the speed of light, imploded on one another and the final imploded left-overs are the fragments of this utter, utter Cock-splat.

Please, please tell us more
Ask your sister......makes a great breakfast in bed

Mr Bullet Catcher?

Tell me, I bet you re called that because you had to pick up the brass on range-days with a magnet?

I bet that took you fuckin ages.......

Latest Threads