Mr Brown is at the Window.

Now i have not followed through for years.
But did a mighty fart earlier and a small line of Mr Brown came out.
Been to the loo and dropped a large amount onto Mr Armitage-Shanks.

Whats the best way to get Mr Brown off a quilt bed cover?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
a quilt cover as in duvet cover or a quilted bed cover as in bedspread cos you married a woman named hyacinth?

Working on the assumption that washing it is a bit too obvious and/or difficult, pop a bar of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut in the microwave to soften it, then pop it under the duvet. It's a bit easier to explain why you went to bed with a bar of choccie than it is to explain why you've cacked yourself.

when you go to bed with your mrs, wait for her to fall asleep and slide a chocolate button inbetween her arse cheeks

then wake up in the morning and ask her what she think she's playing at

when you go to bed with your mrs, wait for her to fall asleep and slide a chocolate button inbetween her arse cheeks

then wake up in the morning and ask her what she think she's playing at
Conversely, my doris let go a wetty t'other evening, just as I was on the agony strokes, nice gloopy dot on the bottom sheet under her gluteus maximus, vodka and beans on toast are a bad mix I fear

Conversely, my doris let go a wetty t'other evening, just as I was on the agony strokes, nice gloopy dot on the bottom sheet under her gluteus maximus, vodka and beans on toast are a bad mix I fear
How did you get the vodka to stay on the toast?

Close the curtains, then he'll not see in!!

Scraped Mr Brown off with a decent knife & cleaned up a bit.
Eating chocolate on the bed was a good call!
Amazing how a bit of a spray of lynx works.

No visit from Mr Brown today so yesterdays clear out worked;-)