Mr Blair you are to be taken from here to a place of execution . . .

If Carlsberg did enquiries . . .

With the Chilcot report due to be published today and to allow for more robust comments than CA here's the unofficial NAAFI thread on the report.

Will the slippery cunt come out of it totally blameless or is there going to be more applications for the job of public executioner than brexit voters.

he'll be let off scot free while a few squaddies get hung out to dry to satisfy the need for closure, same old same old

he'll be let off scot free while a few squaddies get hung out to dry to satisfy the need for closure, same old same old
Aye, you're probably right but you never know - Wales might beat Portugal and Blair might get what's coming.

Bris

LE
Anthony Charles Blair, you have not pled at all to the charges brought by this court and it is now my duty to pass sentence. You are an habitual criminal who accepts the death of others as an occupational hazard and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences — you will go to prison for five years. You cûnt.

I mean, it sounded better when it was Norman Stanley Fletcher - but if I heard the above in real life I'd let out the most evil chuckle.

And the wide mouthed frog sent to the stocks. Please.

(I'd do her from behind, but the sight of her face.... instant flaccidity).

If it starts to look sticky, my guess is that Blair will fuck off to either Israel or the States where he will become a born-again whatever-it-suits and will live out his life in understated luxury while pretending to do religious penance.
I hope his ear-holes turn into arrse-holes and shit on his shoulders for the rest of his days.

...Will the slippery **** come out of it totally blameless or is there going to be more applications for the job of public executioner than brexit voters.
Enquiries are set up to vindicate the great and the good so I'm guessing anyone who was in government at the time will get an A+ on their report card.

urban_spaceman

War Hero
BBC - Chilcot - we must take more care in future.

Fuck me chilcot. Seven years to climb a fence.

The thing is that we live in an era of communication. And in the same way that the (well some of the) population showed their anger and despair at the way the EU works (not including the sheep who went Baa-remain, I've been bought with EU money - that the UK gave them in the first place), we should be able to:
A . Pillory the twat who wrote the Chilcott report, or
B. Howl for the blood of those who took us to war with no reason.

All wishful thinking.
I'd like to see the little oik swing, preferably from a lamp post outside Westminster to "focus" the minds of the current denizens of that sewer. They really do not think they are there in any capacity to serve, other than themselves.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr - end of rant, blood pressure sort of spiking.

If Carlsberg did enquiries . . .

With the Chilcot report due to be published today and to allow for more robust comments than CA here's the unofficial NAAFI thread on the report.

Will the slippery **** come out of it totally blameless or is there going to be more applications for the job of public executioner than brexit voters.
It doesn't matter how much blame he gets unless it leads to criminal charges. A sizeable amount of the country think he's a cunt as it is, there wont be much of a change in opinion after the report.

He's a millionaire laughing at all those frothing at the mouth, the only ray of sunshine for the masses is that he's poking an eight pinter.

If it starts to look sticky, my guess is that Blair will **** off to either Israel or the States where he will become a born-again whatever-it-suits and will live out his life in understated luxury while pretending to do religious penance.
I hope his ear-holes turn into arrse-holes and shit on his shoulders for the rest of his days.
Don't worry, I'm sure the 99% with sort him out.
Any day now, they are going to take over, eh?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
If it starts to look sticky, my guess is that Blair will **** off to either Israel or the States where he will become a born-again whatever-it-suits and will live out his life in understated luxury while pretending to do religious penance.
He's already done that, he converted to Catholicism, went to see Popey (not Popeye) and got absolved of all sins and wrong doings, his penance was probably half a dozen hail marys and a few our fathers.

the only ray of sunshine for the masses is that he's poking an eight pinter.

Only 8 pints! I wouldn't shag her after 8 pints of vodka. Theres not enough booze on the planet.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It doesn't matter how much blame he gets unless it leads to criminal charges. A sizeable amount of the country think he's a **** as it is, there wont be much of a change in opinion after the report.

He's a millionaire laughing at all those frothing at the mouth, the only ray of sunshine for the masses is that he's poking an eight pinter.
Re your second sentence. How do you know. I think it only fair we have a democratic referendum on the subject.

Do you think Tony Blair is a CUNT?

YES

Maybe

Probably

Possibly

Re your second sentence. How do you know. I think it only fair we have a democratic referendum on the subject.

Do you think Tony Blair is a ****?

YES

Maybe

Probably

Possibly
I'm sure in this case no one will mind if we keep running it until we get the right result.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

urban_spaceman

War Hero

Do you think Tony Blair is a ****?

YES

Maybe

Probably

Possibly
A referendum? Maybe you could start a new thread...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads