Mr Arrse 2009

At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.

mwl946 said:
At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
I am so absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in all departments that I would win....

but I admit to being such an IT biff that I don't know how to post any photographs...

should any exist of me...

and they don't....

so, MWL, you are safe!

Lits :D

Litotes said:
mwl946 said:

I am so absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in all departments that I would win....

but I admit to being such an IT biff that I don't know how to post any photographs...

should any exist of me...

and they don't....

so, MWL, you are safe!

Lits :D
bugger!!!

def all mouth and no action you lot!!

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this best Arrse or complete Arrse?

Confused North of knightsbridge.

mwl946 said:
If the rules are like the ones the other year then isn't it a closed panel who judge? Therefore if someone wanted to send in an ejaculation pic of themselves in all their gargantuan engorged splendour complete with a courgette stuffed rectum - what's the problem? In the same vein all the birds should send in ovary shots of themselves.

T

trowel

mwl946 said:

It's the bent over, finger on lips business that has me confused. Bent over what, finger on whos lips. I must have led a very sheltered life because I most certainly don't get the gist. Perhaps a few snaps of you demonstrating what you want would help.

As per Five A's request...one ovary.
Well sort of anyway :D

Attachments

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have reluctantly decided to enter. Ladies, please control yourselves.

Attachments

Ok after much procrastination I have decided to put myself forward. This is a casual picture of me:

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I have reluctantly decided to enter. Ladies, please control yourselves.
thats actually a scarily accurate likeness 8O

Flash asked me to post this picture I took of him last week.

Attachments