Mr Arrse 2009

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mwl946, May 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
  2. I am so absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in all departments that I would win....

but I admit to being such an IT biff that I don't know how to post any photographs...

should any exist of me...

and they don't....

so, MWL, you are safe!

Lits :D
  3. mwl946

def all mouth and no action you lot!!

4. Probably a 14 inch dildo, you oddball.
  5. A strap-on?
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Is this best Arrse or complete Arrse?

Confused North of knightsbridge.
  7. mwl946

Most of us ladies are partial to a NICE arrse :p
  8. If the rules are like the ones the other year then isn't it a closed panel who judge? Therefore if someone wanted to send in an ejaculation pic of themselves in all their gargantuan engorged splendour complete with a courgette stuffed rectum - what's the problem? In the same vein all the birds should send in ovary shots of themselves.
  9. It's the bent over, finger on lips business that has me confused. Bent over what, finger on whos lips. I must have led a very sheltered life because I most certainly don't get the gist. Perhaps a few snaps of you demonstrating what you want would help.
  10. As per Five A's ovary.
    Well sort of anyway :D

Attached Files:

11. If Mike Golden's about all us regular looking lads (speak for yourself prick) are fecked.
  12. We're going to be sadly disappointed then :D
  13. [​IMG]
    What do I win? :king:
  14. A bigger sock for your posing pouch! :wink:
  15. Didn't think I could fit another sock in! :oops: