Mr Arrse 2009

#1
At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
 
#2
mwl946 said:
At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
I am so absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in all departments that I would win....

but I admit to being such an IT biff that I don't know how to post any photographs...

should any exist of me...

and they don't....

so, MWL, you are safe!

Lits :D
 
#3
Litotes said:
mwl946 said:
At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
I am so absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in all departments that I would win....

but I admit to being such an IT biff that I don't know how to post any photographs...

should any exist of me...

and they don't....

so, MWL, you are safe!

Lits :D
bugger!!!

def all mouth and no action you lot!!
 

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
Is this best Arrse or complete Arrse?


Confused North of knightsbridge.
 
#8
mwl946 said:
Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
If the rules are like the ones the other year then isn't it a closed panel who judge? Therefore if someone wanted to send in an ejaculation pic of themselves in all their gargantuan engorged splendour complete with a courgette stuffed rectum - what's the problem? In the same vein all the birds should send in ovary shots of themselves.
 
T

trowel

Guest
#9
mwl946 said:
At the instigation of a certain guardsman, and against my better judgement, in response to the Miss Arrse 2009 thread I now invite all you ruggedly handsome male Arrsers to show us what you re made of.

Keeping MDN's rules in mind guys, no c*** shots, but nice tight white Calvins, bent over, finger on lips ....................(you get the gist) much appreciated.
It's the bent over, finger on lips business that has me confused. Bent over what, finger on whos lips. I must have led a very sheltered life because I most certainly don't get the gist. Perhaps a few snaps of you demonstrating what you want would help.
 
#10
As per Five A's request...one ovary.
Well sort of anyway :D
 

Attachments

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
I have reluctantly decided to enter. Ladies, please control yourselves.
 

Attachments

#18
Ok after much procrastination I have decided to put myself forward. This is a casual picture of me:

 
#19
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I have reluctantly decided to enter. Ladies, please control yourselves.
thats actually a scarily accurate likeness 8O
 
#20
Flash asked me to post this picture I took of him last week.
 

Attachments

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top