Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by babyblue, Dec 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Time has come to announce the winners of the competition.

There is a Top 5 and in reverse order, our very own Lean Mean Riding Machines are as follows:

2. Ok. who is number four? Come on woman. Frame yoursel.
  3. FOURTH PLACE ................MEDMAN

Sorry we are currently awaiting permission to announce his name! Ladies go and see private thread where picture can be viewed........ details of winner will be made public as soon as got the green light
  4. IN THIRD PLACE ............... three winners on equal points ......... SHORTFUSE, OZGERBOBBLE AND ATKO
  5. RTFQ

Read your PMs Babyblue. Cuts - did you send in a scanned picture of George Clooney or something?
  6. IN SECOND PLACE ..................... HIAPONHARRY
  7. Well, I'm gobsmacked, what are the chances of having two sets of identical triplets on this site, Cuts/Pitbull/Tricam and Shortfuse/Oz/Atko, I cant wait to see how many people came first. :roll:

Do we have any sextuplets on this site? :wink:
  8. Received :wink:
  9. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

i didn't even make the top 5?

it must have been the picture with my second head and third nose that sealed my fate...
  10. J_D

J_D LE

God damn it, tell us who won!!!
  11. Congratulations to everyone who put their pics in, there can only be a few winners, but you are all winners and fair game in my books
  12. there is a separate thread for the winner
  13. J_D

J_D LE

Big thanks to all the lads who sent pictures in. Fair play to you all and looking forward to the next comp!
  14. Fackin hell... what eejit voted me in joint fifth!!!!.... there are some seriously desperate women on this site!!! or else some seriously ugly blokes...

A true honour... I'd like to thank the Academy - Mereminx, Babyblue and others - for organising the competition... I know counting the votes was huge challenge for Minxy, even though she does have 6 fingers on each hand....

And to my supporters... I couldn't have gotten where I am today without your support - you make the gruelling photoshoots all worthwhile... I think perhaps the His & Hers range of beauty products with Kathy West is gonna have to wait... Apparently she is in negotiation with Darth...

By the way, assuming the winners don't mind, is there any way the pictures could go in the gallery??? Including lots of suitable black boxes....

15. Congratulations to you Tricam.
    If you are happy to put your pic in the gallery then go ahead :D