• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mr and Ms Arrse 2008

A Mr and Ms. Arrse 2008 competition?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Following a discussion in chat tonight, and influenced by fermented Apple goodness ,which is the only reason I'm even entertaining Sluggo's suggestion, it was suggested that we run this competition again.

So this is just a straw poll to see if the wider Arrse audience wants to see this competition return.

Simple yay or nay to gauge reaction please.
 
#2
Yay.

But I will not seek nor will I accept any Arrser's nomination of me and Mrs DD for this position.
 
#3
I hereby nominate D_D and his better half for Mr + Mrs Arrse '08
 
#5
DrStealth said:
I hereby nominate D_D and his better half for Mr + Mrs Arrse '08
Only if you insist.
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#8
THESUNJOCK said:
I vote Jenny Glibert. the Walt finding slut
Seconded.
She's a sexy little Septic.
:D
 
#9
Pointless, No!

I'm the most handsomest, so thats sorted and why does anyone want to recieve pictures of aesthetically challenged butter mountains with social failings via their PC when its just as eary to login to www.muntersmountmammals.com

Is there not a competition that can be run to ensure the heffers keep the piccies to themselves?
 
#10
shroud_shifter said:
Why not, its a giggle, just so long as Calypso doesn't win again, I'm way cuter than him plus I'm not a geeky gunner.
Piccies of you in your skiddies then, and you might stand a chance.
 
#11
I can only think that the people who voted "No" haven't got a clue what it's all about.

Slopes, I might vote for Drain Sniffer this year, or Sven. Depends what photos they send GM.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#12
The_Snail said:
I can only think that the people who voted "No" haven't got a clue what it's all about.

Slopes, I might vote for Drain Sniffer this year, or Sven. Depends what photos they send GM.
Does Sven not look like a fat dwarf with his head on upside down? Get the eyes checked woman :D

As for the competition: why not? It was a bit of a laugh last time (2005?). If it does, can I be a judge of the ladies?
 
#13
Sixty said:
The_Snail said:
I can only think that the people who voted "No" haven't got a clue what it's all about.

Slopes, I might vote for Drain Sniffer this year, or Sven. Depends what photos they send GM.
Does Sven not look like a fat dwarf with his head on upside down? Get the eyes checked woman :D

As for the competition: why not? It was a bit of a laugh last time (2005?). If it does, can I be a judge of the ladies?
Only if I can sit on your lap again!!!
 
#16
Can we not have a Mr and Mrs Arrseholes competition. A closeup of the individuals bared ricker would be required. Points would be awarded for cleanliness, hair admin and paleness of crimper. Obviously some contestants would be rejected straight away as a half digested pastie peeking out from folds of hair encrusted, sperm topped shite might be deemed as offensive.
 
#17
drain_sniffer said:
I will only send a photo of me in my dessies when I get my balls Snail
Your balls are in the top of my wardrobe. I have saved them from Bigbird!
 
#18
FiveAlpha said:
Can we not have a Mr and Mrs Arrseholes competition. A closeup of the individuals bared ricker would be required. Points would be awarded for cleanliness, hair admin and paleness of crimper. Obviously some contestants would be rejected straight away as a half digested pastie peeking out from folds of hair encrusted, sperm topped shite might be deemed as offensive.
You'd only have to show a photo of your face. You'd win the fucker.
 
#19
How about voting for a Mr & Mrs Arrse who've been like proper Miss World contestants and 'want to save the world'?

Sooooo with that in mind my Mrs vote would be .Dolly for her ear bending, general nagging, badgering and blackmail in getting folk to do 'things' for charity, added to that the amount of moolah she's raised for CS. Plus I've seen her in her stockings and she is a filthbag :-D

And my Mr vote would be a joint effort of both Spanish Dave and MDN for all the time and effort they've gone to for "help them out', and because they're clearly both fabulous examples of male-hetero-sexual-handsome-ness... :roll:
 
#20
I'm willing to give it a go,but only if slug will be Ms Arrse.... :hump:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top