Mr and Ms Arrse 2008

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by PartTimePongo, May 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following a discussion in chat tonight, and influenced by fermented Apple goodness ,which is the only reason I'm even entertaining Sluggo's suggestion, it was suggested that we run this competition again.

So this is just a straw poll to see if the wider Arrse audience wants to see this competition return.

Simple yay or nay to gauge reaction please.
  2. Yay.

But I will not seek nor will I accept any Arrser's nomination of me and Mrs DD for this position.
  3. I hereby nominate D_D and his better half for Mr + Mrs Arrse '08
  4. Why not, its a giggle, just so long as Calypso doesn't win again, I'm way cuter than him plus I'm not a geeky gunner.
  5. Only if you insist.
  6. I vote for D_D too so thats a clear majority already.
  7. I vote Jenny Glibert. the Walt finding slut
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

She's a sexy little Septic.
  9. Pointless, No!

I'm the most handsomest, so thats sorted and why does anyone want to recieve pictures of aesthetically challenged butter mountains with social failings via their PC when its just as eary to login to

Is there not a competition that can be run to ensure the heffers keep the piccies to themselves?
  10. Piccies of you in your skiddies then, and you might stand a chance.
  11. I can only think that the people who voted "No" haven't got a clue what it's all about.

Slopes, I might vote for Drain Sniffer this year, or Sven. Depends what photos they send GM.
  12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Does Sven not look like a fat dwarf with his head on upside down? Get the eyes checked woman :D

As for the competition: why not? It was a bit of a laugh last time (2005?). If it does, can I be a judge of the ladies?
  13. Only if I can sit on your lap again!!!
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Bootie frau & MDN's my nominations!
  15. I will only send a photo of me in my dessies when I get my balls Snail