Mr and Mrs Bercow

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by scoobish, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope so, I very much hope so!

The man Bercow is a 'squit' of the most odious and odorous kind and the lady is a ....................

(How do you spell giraffe?)

2. Shouldn't that read, Re: Mr and Mrs Cashcow? :wink:

3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is it right that the speaker's wife should become an MP? There must surely be a conflict of interest there.

4. I am not certain that she is offering herself up for election as an MP, but the whole shoddy business does explain why the 'Numpty Gnome' was so heartily endorsed by the Labour Party.

He, Bercow, will have a large part to play in next year's:

Sorry, but the financial situation is so awful that we must stay in office to sort it out

Bercow is a cnut.

5. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Unfortunately, like all the others on the take in the Palace of Westminster, they are scum.

I only wish I had a shed big enough to keep them in.

6. A tragedy. A tall, leggy, blonde, good time girl.

Then she went mad.

And began to think Labour are a credible political party.

7. And they spent £45k of our money on some wallpaper.

8. When Mr Bercow loses his seat in Parliament - will he become the shortest serving Speaker in history? I do hope so!

9. Someone mention shed?

10. S L A P P E R

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

this quote made I larf.

"

Please, baby Jesus, let that silly little ar5e of a man be beaten by Farage.

And wouldn’t it anger Mrs Berkow that the public school Mr Farage has beaten her inept husband.

I watched PMQs yesterday and was amazed at how little control Berkow has over the Commons. Unsurprising, I guess, but amazing nevertheless!
    "