(MPS) (V)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by calljmac, Dec 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any serving "Military Provost Staff (Volunteers)" using this site so I can ask a few questions?

2. Hi

I have just transferred to the MPS (V), because my unit has just disbanded. I have a few details if you require them, however, i have not met anyone yet, until May when i go down for 2 weeks.

I have a contact if you want to PM me, who may be able to help you more.

My background is ex-reg Royal signals and TA, i am currently a teacher with 8 years experience in the Prison Service and when i rang to transfer they jumped at my request.

Cheers

Edforce1

3. edforce1

Hopefully as this thread is old you will have been in the MPS for a wee while now. I was wondering if you could PM me some more details about the unit as I'm currently looking to transfer to another unit and this is one of the units I was considering.

I'd be particularly interested if you could tell me what the training is like, the MTD situation, transfer process and how long it took etc etc.

Many thanks.

4. Ok, seems as though edforce1 is indisposed. Is there anyone else out there who is a member of this unit? Just looking for some info on this unit and have exhausted everything on the internet!