Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pantsoff, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MEMBERS of parliament are to award themselves a monthly allowance based on how guilty they feel about under-equipped British soldiers in Afghanistan.

The size of the payments will be linked directly to the number of casualties, with MPs warning that the guiltier they feel, the more money they are going to need.

2. Thats fcuking disgraceful!!

How low will these wnakers go, I hate them so much. Not fit to lick the boots of our brave boys.

Bring on the revolution!!!
  3. It is the Daily Mash you know!
  4. is it index linked
  5. Somewhere, some serpant is reading this thinking, "My, what an idea."
    Expect Pa Broons phone to be ringing soon :lol:
  6. Indeed, like all their expenses claims.

Middle index digit raised to the electorate as the claim is submitted.
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

From the same site:

RACISTS UNDERMINING ARMY'S MISSION TO KILL BROWN PEOPLE's-mission-to-kill-brown-people-200910202151/

"The Army has a proud tradition of interacting with all manner of brown people before persuading them to give up their land while dealing sensitively with their concerns by shooting them fairly and squarely in the middle of the face."

8. It may be a 'Wah'... but don't give the Fook-kers any ideas, they might just try and vote themselves extra 'Rations' to recover from the 'Adverse Publicity' and 'emotional stress' of the expenses scandal..... :roll:
  10. Suppose that's why it's so hard for people to tell - though now that satire is completely indistinguishable from what the government will probably do next, I think we're in trouble!
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

12. He added: "Just last week, as we went into action, Jimmy shouted 'alright lads, this one's for Shami Chakrabati!'"
    Made me snigger :D
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

This one is better:

WHAT IS YOUR F*CKING PROBLEM? BRITAIN ASKS IMF*******-problem?-britain-asks-imf-200901291541/

:D :D :D