MP's - so 'outraged ' by hacking, but oh how they're still coining it!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They really are bears of little brain, God bless them. Well I say bless...I mean **** them.

Those prancing around screaming scandal would do well to remember that flung shit does not perform according to the laws of ballistics. Moreover pulling back the curtains on sinister dealings with the press can shine light into corners best left darkened.

I am awaiting with glee the revelations of senior politicians of all colours "entanglements" with media organisations that were due to an error, like the ones on their expenses, left out of the MROI.

2. Absolutely.

The current revelations will hopefully lead to more and more revelations and expose just how big our elected servants snouts were and how far into the trough they had them. This is, tbh, more about unmasking the thieving bastards than the plight of sensationalist newspapers and their low, scummy attitudes to the public at large. That to my mind is the big story.

A guy can dream can't he?

3. 'Hackingate' is much more important than:

Our troops being killed in Afghanistan;
    Muslim Extremism;
    Nuclear Proliferation;
    The European Soviet Union's ever increasing DEMANDS for more money;
    The hoped for demise of the Eurine;
    The awful and gigantically expensive NHS;
    The State Non Education System;
    The near bankruptcy of Great Britain;
    The rising crime rates;
    Failure to imprison Mrs. Uddin for fraud and theft.
    Failure to charge the grinning spiv Blair with war-crimes;
    The total destruction of HM's Armed Forces;
    Failing to charge the failed oaf Brown with gross incompetence and incontinence;

- and other insignificant matters.

4. Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

There is a ******* lot of glass in the Houses of Parliment!

5. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

They are screaming for a new invetigation into the phone hacking, as the previous one was inadequate.
    What was inadequate was the investigation into the theft by these shower of utter, utter twaaaats. They make me sick, gobsites the vast majority of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Strange how it is illegal for plod to receive money from journos but it is fine for their lords and masters in Westminster to actually be on the newspaper's payroll.

OK, this may be for writing a weekly column, but can it be guaranteed that is all? I personally doubt that. Indeed it seems de regueur for pollies to hand over sensitive information, just to get a mention in the papers.

7. Couldn't agree more, but I wait with baited breath for Murdoch's revenge, when he comes out fighting, blowing whistles in both hands it will make the expenses scandal pale into insignificance, as the shameless thieving self serving shower of shite run for the hills

8. Surely if someone was hacking their voicemail there would have been a charge showing on their account, i hope they claimed it all back on expenses the poor souls, its only fair after all.

• Like Like x 1