MPs "have to live on rations and are treated like shit"

Link
Not seen this posted yet so apologies if it has been!

So MP Alan Duncan is bleating about how "you have to live on rations and are treated like shit" as an MP since the expenses scandal. Such a hard life they live! And there was me thinking it was just us on ratpacks!
My heart bleeds for them, it really does!

Acidcrash said:
Link

So MP Alan Duncan is bleating about how "you have to live on rations and are treated like s***" as an MP since the expenses scandal. Such a hard life they live! And there was me thinking it was just us on ratpacks!
He should make 30,000 people very happy and resign his seat; then those 30,000 people can elect someone who isn't a prat.

Mr Cameron, where are your cojones? Sack the idiot!

Litotes

Apparently he also stated that 64k isn`t enough and he needed a second income, are they so out of touch that they have no idea what sort of income ordinary working people have ? It just goes to prove that these idiots are living on a different planet. :x

I particularly liked his comment about how "Noone who has done anything, or could do anything in the outside world will join Parliament in the future."

Yeah, because the MP's we have NOW are of such a high calibre, you fcuktard! :x

C'mon, Sven/Whet/Ashie - let's be havin' ya! :twisted:

Tell us how lucky we are to have the best politicians in the world... :roll:

Even if they dropped the salary to £20k and reduced the allowances to zero, there would still be a queue of people 10 deep for every vacancy.

So, let's do that!

Most of our laws are made in Brussels - thanks to these b*******s, so we could argue that we do not need them.

Litotes

Werewolf said:

The guys a knobber who shouldn't be in parliament, should never serve in a government and should instead take his ill informed comments to the city where I'm sure one of his other mates will give him a job.

T

trowel

Litotes said:
Even if they dropped the salary to £20k and reduced the allowances to zero, there would still be a queue of people 10 deep for every vacancy.

So, let's do that!

Most of our laws are made in Brussels - thanks to these b*******s, so we could argue that we do not need them.

Litotes
You can talk until you are blue in the face about their pay rates. Save your breath, you and the rest of us have absolutely no say in the matter. Learn to know your place, you'll be much happier :D

Should be sacked anyway. He's always been in it for his own advancement, not the good of his constituents. Plus he's a bandit.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Whet said:
Werewolf said:

The guys a knobber who shouldn't be in parliament, should never serve in a government and should instead take his ill informed comments to the city where I'm sure one of his other mates will give him a job.
I suspect it would be a different story if he was one of the glorious comrades of Neu Arbeit...

Raise the Army, RAF & navy pay that would be a start

As someone else said elsewhere - remove the rose tinted spectacles, because the next lot will be no better than this lot.

Makes me want to vomit up a lung.

The fella is a knob but he shouldn't be sacked. Just refererred to as a d1ck head who should know better than to speak his mind these days.

Litotes said:
Acidcrash said:
Link

So MP Alan Duncan is bleating about how "you have to live on rations and are treated like s***" as an MP since the expenses scandal. Such a hard life they live! And there was me thinking it was just us on ratpacks!
He should make 30,000 people very happy and resign his seat; then those 30,000 people can elect someone who isn't a prat.

Mr Cameron, where are your cojones? Sack the idiot!

Litotes

Do you know how hard tokens are to come by these days? Sack him and you've got to find another gayer..

Closet_Jibber said:
The fella is a knob but he shouldn't be sacked. Just refererred to as a d1ck head who should know better than to speak his mind these days.
Agreed. To put this in context his comments took place during a tour of the HoC Duncan was giving as part of a reconciliation he wanted to do with a man who had dug up half his lawn in order to humiliate him. Anyone who did that to my garden would be reconciling with the wrong end a shovel, not being taken out for a pint and a tour of my workplace. That he turn the other cheek and got bitch-slapped doesn't make what he said right, but it doesn't endear me to the bloke with the camera either.

parapauk said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Agreed. To put this in context his comments took place during a tour of the HoC Duncan was giving as part of a reconciliation he wanted to do with a man who had dug up half his lawn in order to humiliate him. Anyone who did that to my garden would be reconciling with the wrong end a shovel, not being taken out for a pint and a tour of my workplace. That he turn the other cheek and got bitch-slapped doesn't make what he said right, but it doesn't endear me to the bloke with the camera either.
Who was no doubt "Heartbroken" "Upset" and "Outraged" by the comments :roll:

parapauk said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Nice to see where you stand.

Latest Threads