MPs Expenses today.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mushroom, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The PMQ prog on BBC 2 today had an item on MP's now using what appears to be a variant of JPA to claim their exes.

Common whinges from the members were that it was unnecessarily bureaucratic and very difficult to use.

2. What a bastad eh?

3. They will have something in common with all those who seek state aid, such as disability allowance and unemployment benefit. Of course if the had to fill in their own tax return the system would soon be understandable to the average man.

4. My heart bleeds purple ........

5. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. :(

Sadly, artificial intelligence will probably never be a match for natural stupidity.

6. В английском пожалуйста.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Tough t!ts.

8. ngỗng sốt cho các

9. большие волосатые тестикулы к вам!

So there!

10. Our MP’s are supposedly intelligent people with a command of the Queen’s English who presumably have basic Admin skills . I am delighted to hear they are having some initial problems with the new Expenses System . Let us get one fact crystal clear it has been developed to stop fraud . If it requires some additional mental effort to complete the expenses claim all the better as they are being forced to really think and prove their claim … no bad thing . As far as I am concerned the harder the new scheme is the better as long as it brings to an end the cosy arrangement which went before .

Edited ... minor text mod .

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Might be Oracle in it's standard form we use it at work

12. And hard to fiddle. :roll:

13. They'll find a way.

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If MPs are complaining about the new system then it sounds like the administrators have got it right.

Carry on.

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Bollocks to my constituency who elected me, Bollocks to the job I have to do as an elected MP for my constituency, Bollocks to the public in general: I've been presented with a system to claim my expenses which is just as complicated as every single system that has been delivered to the great unwashed. When I was elected by the aforementioned unwashed, I was under the impression that I would be on the gravy train for life. I hereby resign as the MP for (insert as required) as i'm an utter cunt.

The clip on the news of some toilet MP having a cry trying to submit his claim via both his PC and his Blackberry sold it for me. What pathetic turd. Welcome to the real world.