MPs expenses leaked by soldiers

This paragraph.....

The man behind the leak - who is a civilian - has broken cover to tell his story for the first time, in the hope that it will shame the Government into finally supplying the right equipment for soldiers risking their lives in Afghanistan.
seems to suggest that soldier's didn't actually leak anything.

FiveAlpha said:
This paragraph.....

The man behind the leak - who is a civilian - has broken cover to tell his story for the first time, in the hope that it will shame the Government into finally supplying the right equipment for soldiers risking their lives in Afghanistan.
Exactly what I was thinking.

skintboymike said:
FiveAlpha said:
This paragraph.....

Did you also think that the OP requires headbutting?

FiveAlpha said:
skintboymike said:
FiveAlpha said:
This paragraph.....

I was thinking of something a bit more 'rounds in the chamber-ish', buit we're along the same lines at least.

FiveAlpha said:
skintboymike said:
FiveAlpha said:
This paragraph.....

I didn't think that for a minute. I'm shite at headbutting anyway, I prefer to let a boy do it for me.

I'll let you crack on now shall I?

P.S. Where the fuck do these people come from?

The_Snail said:
I didn't think that for a minute. I'm shite at headbutting anyway, I prefer to let a boy do it for me.
Whereas you're an instructor in allowing frozen pork products to be inserted in you by random punters off an internet site.

One of the expense claims which particularly enraged the workers was Gordon Brown’s claim for a Sky TV sports package, which cost £36 per month.

I suppose he could claim he was never really concentrating on it, just one eye, at times.

FiveAlpha said:
The_Snail said:
Whereas you're an instructor in allowing frozen pork products to be inserted in you by random punters off an internet site.
Do I bollocks. I only take students nowadays, especially Uni ones. Their mam and dads have got a direct debit to my account. The rich cunts.

I'm getting on a bit. I can't be choosy anymore.

Unless their dads put a little bit extra in the slush fund. You know what I mean :wink:

Flibberjibbet is the leaker and I claim his £300,000.

Not content with being paid for stealing things FJ wants us all to buy the book on how to steal and make a mint.

Whet said:

Not content with being paid for stealing things FJ wants us all to buy the book on how to steal and make a mint.
Sven, we are going halvers mate. I've got a mortgage you know!!! :p

The_Snail said:
Whet said:

Only if you let me live :wink: with you

What do you think of the bit in the story about serving soldiers moonlighting (that bit I believe) - "to earn extra cash for body armour and other personal equipment"?

That soldiers have to moonlight to buy kit that is part of their personal equipment is disgraceful - if they are working for that. Likewise if they are earning the wherewithal to buy essential personal equipment which should be issued but isn't.

Is body armour an issue now? Is there any personal kit that should be reasonably issued that isn't?

Whet said:
The_Snail said:
Whet said:

Only if you let me live :wink: with you
Sweetcheeks, you know you are welcome anytime!!

As long as you do the dishes. :wink:

hackle said:
What do you think of the bit in the story about serving soldiers moonlighting (that bit I believe) - "to earn extra cash for body armour and other personal equipment"?
Maybe some TA guys warned off for mobilisation and a bit of journalisitc embelishment

Whet said:

I think the term you are searching for is 'leaked'.If it was stealing then the CPS would not of said that there was no case to answer would they?

And as for the poster,it looks like its part of a co-ordinated publicity drive as the book has been touted all over the political blogs.

As far as the book goes,unless it reveals that Mandelson has been using public funds to pay Philipino rent boys to suck him off in public toilets then I couldnt care less.

hackle said:
If the powers that be are getting picky about you wearing your own sunglasses because of the ballistic testing on the issue ones, I can't see them allowing you to wear non-issue body armour. Even if you belong to an org which allows you to 'choose your own kit' - it would still be issued.

Moonlighting as security guards, on the other hand, is almost a tradition. In fact, if you count the Wimbledon stewards (a bit of a stretch, I know), it is.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Wern't very good security guards if they allowed someone to walk out with a load of sensitive information :wink: