MPs expenses leaked by soldiers

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by flibbertigibbet, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good stuff , well done that man.

2. This paragraph.....

seems to suggest that soldier's didn't actually leak anything.

3. Exactly what I was thinking.

4. Did you also think that the OP requires headbutting?

5. I was thinking of something a bit more 'rounds in the chamber-ish', buit we're along the same lines at least.

6. I didn't think that for a minute. I'm shite at headbutting anyway, I prefer to let a boy do it for me.

I'll let you crack on now shall I?

P.S. Where the fuck do these people come from?

7. Whereas you're an instructor in allowing frozen pork products to be inserted in you by random punters off an internet site.

8. One of the expense claims which particularly enraged the workers was Gordon Brown’s claim for a Sky TV sports package, which cost £36 per month.

I suppose he could claim he was never really concentrating on it, just one eye, at times.

9. Do I bollocks. I only take students nowadays, especially Uni ones. Their mam and dads have got a direct debit to my account. The rich cunts.

I'm getting on a bit. I can't be choosy anymore.

Unless their dads put a little bit extra in the slush fund. You know what I mean :wink:

10. Flibberjibbet is the leaker and I claim his £300,000.

Not content with being paid for stealing things FJ wants us all to buy the book on how to steal and make a mint.

11. Sven, we are going halvers mate. I've got a mortgage you know!!! :p

12. Only if you let me live :wink: with you

13. What do you think of the bit in the story about serving soldiers moonlighting (that bit I believe) - "to earn extra cash for body armour and other personal equipment"?

14. That soldiers have to moonlight to buy kit that is part of their personal equipment is disgraceful - if they are working for that. Likewise if they are earning the wherewithal to buy essential personal equipment which should be issued but isn't.

Is body armour an issue now? Is there any personal kit that should be reasonably issued that isn't?