MPs Expences Bill

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stinker, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Government 1. Public 0

Plus a distraction of swine flu just before they all run off for 82 days to give us plenty of time to forget all about it. And the worst thing is, they are probably right,we will forget.
  2. Did anybody expect anything else?
    MP's will quietly ensure that their thieving continues unabated.
  3. Why is anyone remotely suprised? Normal service is continuing and if you think it will change under Cameron you are in Cloud Cuckoo land.
  4. Same thieving, we just pay more for it to happen.

On a side note, i recently wrote to my MP regarding the banks that had been nationalised, particularly on the point that every household has effectively paid £2000 plus into rescuing them.

My question to him was, if we own the banks, and our money has been put into them "could i sell my shares now as the price is quite good and i could do with the two grand"?

His comment was curt, "No, this is a National Asset, not a personal asset owned by the people"!

Hmmmm more double speak.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

So, they got caught with their hands in the till, they got caught lying, and nobody has been charged, no changes have been made.

fcuking sickening.