MPs crisis: House of Commons hit ‘by loo roll shortage’

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by pimpernel, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Was there a log jam in the supply chain
  2. That's because they have to use it on 2 orifices.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

More news releases trying to evoke a bit of sympathy?

Fcuk right off! Thieving, lying, corrupt, fat, greedy pigs. Off to the butcher with the lot of them.
  4. Bless you for your compassion, think of them scrabbling for a "white paper" as their trousers are round their ankles, bad luck the Green Party with their paper less offices :D
  5. ... thought it was because they talk a load of sh1t :twisted:
  6. Beat me to it... there's an awful lot of sh*t spouted there.
  7. I remember Jacko had a few words on a similar subject prior to TELIC 1 when it was reported that soldiers didn't have any bog-roll. It was words to the effect that 'He would be surprised if their were soldiers without the initiative to get hold of some or improvise'.

Perhaps they could wipe thie crimpers with the piles of unused Lisbon Treaty referendum ballot papers.
  8. Why do they need loo roll, sh1t doesn't stick to them?
  9. But that would imply they had at some point intended to give us a referendum, which of course they never did!
  10. I take it that Prescott has been in for a dump then? The big fat turd just keeps pulling the paper until the brown stripe stops!

They could probably get away with wiping their elbows on all the money they've printed since Gordon embarked on his mission to save the world.
  11. what about all of brown policy paper for when he doesnt win the election,

come on guys recycle and all that
  12. They could use their expense claims, they put enough sh1t on them anyway.
  13. Was there a footie match on?
  14. Couldn't someone have gone to the local Tesco Express?
    Or do they need Special paper,hand made from refined Yak fur and spun on the thighs of Cuban virgins?