MPs and free medals

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by taffplod, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. recently signed a petetion against this ballokcs and recieved a standard reply , still all ballokcs .....but the tossers cant spell either. http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page22792
    I was never a solider, not to my knowledge anyway :x

2. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Oh come on, do get up earlier in the morning, these are not real medals, there have been two ARRSE threads wasted on this non-issue already.

3. Not this 'ballokcs' again...

4. For once, it's an entirely sensible reply. These 'badges of merit' are no more 'medals' than cycling proficiency badges. They are awarded to a minority of MPs who have demonstrated that they actually give a damn about the Armed Forces.

ARRSE: MPs and their medals
    ARRSE: Medals for MPs - are you fecking joking?

Etc, etc, etc.

5. Well, can't see the spelling mistake in either the petition or the response. They may have fixed it or the meths'n'tonic may have finally done my eyesight in.

Regarding the response to the petition - it seems to be a completely sensible and factual response - this may actually be the first! - and almost identical to things those without the outrage bus keys have said on this site when the perpetually whining have raised it before.

6. I was refering to the tags at the bottom of the page, Tags: Afghanistan, Iraq, Medals, Soliders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.