MPGS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MervthePerv, Jan 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are some good blokes in the MPGS, however they're let down by the ones who spin shit ditts or claim to have been ex regular etc and get caught out when stories dont ad up, not to mention the ND's on a regular basis, should the MPGS be in the Walts section?

2. You don't have to be in the MPGS to spin shit dits, plenty of regulars do that.

3. Is it not true that to be in the MPGS you have had to serve at least 36 months in either Army, Navy, Etc? if that is the case most of them do have a basic knowledge of shite that happens and as we are all aware, like to big it up about how great they were whilst serving in the regulars. Funny how all these top blokes leave the war machine that they were driving and full time do guards, something no self respecting regular ever wanted to do. Strange Cnuts!!!!!!!!!!!

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Well you can always sack them and go back to stagging on on a weekend when you could be out shagging and drinking your way across the UK. Some times pal you dont miss something until it's gone. And they are probably sick of listing to gobby cunts like you. And no I'm not MPGS either.

5. I work with a guy who is a former RSM of a RIFLE Bn. Feel free to question him or his mucker, an ex- 1 Royal Anglians Pl Sgt as to whether they have served. Some people just want an easy life once they have completed 22 years.

6. So, as we have discovered, you are an MGS employee who is upset that the MPGS have been picked over your hardworking, never go sick, always professional selves. Shame. We have a few MGS at tmy site who are brilliant blokes and work well WITH the MPGS. I will miss them when they go as they are good friends, but, things change.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Plus, as you have been told, EVERY member of the MPGS is ex-service. Come and speak to my colleagues, 5 Ex Gurkhas and an Irish Guards guy. I'm sure they could put you straight about shit dits. I bet their stories add up.

Quick edit.....as this is the NAAFI

Roses are red,
    My name is Frank.
    I have tourettes,
    Bollocks, piss, wank.

• Like Like x 1