Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tyson, Oct 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do people slag the mpgs as they are doing the job what you fuckers dont like doing and as for the folk in the mpgs stop fucking moaning and get on with it we all have shit days but shut up moaning as i heard the other day it takes 7 clicks on jpa to get out then do it you who moan dont help our cause as for those who moan about us out side the mpgs then just remember you choose to do what you are doing as we choose what we are doing lets just all get on and do our own jobs and stop moaning rant over
  2. Slow Sunday on shift is it Tyson? Putting a post like that in the NAAFI is just asking for abuse! I think you'll find that the majority of posters on Arrse have no problem at all with the MPGS, they know what we do and that we keep them out the guardroom. Unfortunately like every other unit, the MPGS has its share of cocks and knobbers.
    FYI, I am MPGS, I am happier than a pig in the proverbial with my job, and I also know punctuation! ;)

Edited to add: Probably best off sticking this in the hole eh Tyson? :)
  3. I agree with you matey. I too am happy as a pig in shit, it just pisses me off folk moaning all the time.The jobs easy, but people want to make it hard. As for placing in in this section bring them on.
    PS as for your last comment (and I also know punctuation! ;) well done give yourself a blue peter badge.
  4. Tyson - you're a bit of a penis aren't you.
  5. says you with a username like that. I am only saying what i see. If you dont like what i write dont fooking read my threads or are you one of those cocks and knobbers that buggrit writes about
  6. If you're happy with your job, why complain?
  7. Don't tell me, let me guess. Are you the twat who used to post as Robert da Hero and then Big Rob?
  8. If you read my thread correctly, you will see that I am not complaining about the job, but about the folk who moan about us MPGS and them MPGS who moan about being in the MPGS.
  9. nope but are you
  10. Oh I understood your thread. All I could hear whilst I read it was the sound of a baby crying.........
  11. what are the MPGS?
  12. Military Pie Guzzling Squad.
  13. MoDs Preferred Gate Staggeroners
  14. funny as fuck