Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

MPGS Transfer

im wanting to transfer from the navy to mpgs(just suits my lifestyle and family commitments) i know the route to go down etc but cant find any contact details for the SO2 candidate selection that my chain of command need to contact in regards to me transferring? does anyone have any ideas as to where i can find it? checked DII and all i can find is two support emails, tried emailing and ringing neither answering.

cheers

im wanting to transfer from the navy to mpgs(just suits my lifestyle and family commitments) i know the route to go down etc but cant find any contact details for the SO2 candidate selection that my chain of command need to contact in regards to me transferring? does anyone have any ideas as to where i can find it? checked DII and all i can find is two support emails, tried emailing and ringing neither answering.

cheers

Just hassle the regular recruiters, they are bound to have the point of contact in their big book of recruiting stuff.

Applications
Applicants for transfer: If you have more than 3 months left on your current contract you can transfer into the MPGS. Please consult your RCMO or Career Manager and refer them to AGAI Chapter 46, Part 5 - Organisation and Management of the AGC (MPGS).

All other applicants: Please register and apply online at the Army Recruiting Website, or call 0845 600 8080 for more details.

Just hassle the regular recruiters, they are bound to have the point of contact in their big book of recruiting stuff.

Applications
Applicants for transfer: If you have more than 3 months left on your current contract you can transfer into the MPGS. Please consult your RCMO or Career Manager and refer them to AGAI Chapter 46, Part 5 - Organisation and Management of the AGC (MPGS).

All other applicants: Please register and apply online at the Army Recruiting Website, or call 0845 600 8080 for more details.

I've been trying that number but just getting dead tone, im going to head up to the gate now and pester the staff sgt some more!