MPGS Contracts and transferring to the Colours!!

As a serving MPGS soldier, is it possible to transfer from the Military Local Service Engagement(MLSE)on to another engagement so you can serve in the RMP? Even if it is possible, would the said corps be most likely to reject me as I've just turned 38?!!

With the Land Forces Guarding Review going on currently, and the uncertainty over it's findings, it would be nice to know there could be other avenues to explore if the worst happened to the MPGS, or indeed if it didn't.

Any advice from within the RMP would be very welcome, please.

Thanks

I think you need to realise that, at your age, your life is over. Transferring to KFC will be the best option.

specialconstable said:
As a serving MPGS soldier, is it possible to transfer from the Military Local Service Engagement(MLSE)on to another engagement so you can serve in the RMP? Even if it is possible, would the said corps be most likely to reject me as I've just turned 38?!!

With the Land Forces Guarding Review going on currently, and the uncertainty over it's findings, it would be nice to know there could be other avenues to explore if the worst happened to the MPGS, or indeed if it didn't.

Any advice from within the RMP would be very welcome, please.

Thanks
AS your MPGS contract is different to the RMP's I suggest this is "very" doubtful, I suggest you speak to your RCMO for factual evidence/guidance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
themaadone AGC, RAPTC and SASC 4
T Juniors 79
G Int Corps 41