MPGS at Wattisham??

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Thelynxeffect, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. somebody mentioned the other day that Wattisham might be getting MPGS, does anyone know if this is true and if so will it ease the insanely large guard force or just make it even bigger (during working hours anyway, can't expect the provo or civies to work late!) maybe the provo will cover the day shift making duties in the guardroom only 12 hours long for the rest of us! tell me this is true!!!

2. Hiya Lynx,

I have it on very very good authority that the first sign of MPGS will begin in Mar, they are not at full strength at the moment, so although it will reduce the manpower requirements, it will not cease completely. The GSM is aiming to achieve full manning by Jun, although there will still be a couple of duties a day (ROS/ ROO). I hope this answers your questions.

3. Wives club or naafi staff??

4. Go on then big boy, tell us about your medals.

I note, with interest that we don't get a tooltip telling us what you've got - unlike everyone else. Have you done a wee cutty and pasty thing and made your own avatar?

Did you buy them on eBay?

Got any spare?

5. Ha, is that you blowing the whistle on me!! Boom Boom

6. I dunno, t'ain't like it used to be, you couldn't just cut and paste medals...you had to bloody well pay for them with cold hard cash.

7. Lynx,

I wish I could stop laughing at your vast array of shiny dangly things! bloody good show old chap........Laugh.....I laughed my bloody ass off!

Good to see a sense of humour amongst the troops! You can be my wingman anytime....

LJ