• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MPGS application

I applied for the MPGS in February, and had waited 6 months before i decided to chase it up. I found that i had been penciled in for a course in august and a conformation letter will be sent to the careers office. I'm still awaiting this letter, Is there a number for Glasgow i can ring? That seems to be where the problems are. Also if i miss the August intake how long will i have to wait for the next one? My life is on hold at the moment. Cheers lads

I know at the moment their are currently 34 on your proposed course in Aug, try contacting HQ/MPGS Southwick Park direct as i suspect if you do tel Glasgow they'll tell you to do the same,

Alternatively as said on other threads ref MPGS go to the forums via armynet/forums/agc/mpgs & ask the COC direct

Good Luck with your application

Latest Threads