Mpc(rlc) ta

Good evening all!

I have got a place on an MPC course in February and was just wondering what I should expect.

I've heard it's mainly orders with a bit of drill thrown in for good measure.

Don't really know anything else other than that!

Can anyone give me a heads up - anything I need to take with me to make the course easier/more comfortable?

Thanks in advance!!

Good evening all!

I have got a place on an MPC course in February and was just wondering what I should expect.

I've heard it's mainly orders with a bit of drill thrown in for good measure.

Don't really know anything else other than that!

Can anyone give me a heads up - anything I need to take with me to make the course easier/more comfortable?

Thanks in advance!!
Would you not ask the folk in your unit who have done the course or am I being too sensible?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Orders, Orders in the field, Drilling a squad, basic weapon handling supervision, Couple of PFT's, room inspections of others, lack of sleep, that kind of shizz. Been a while, so bits have probably changed.

I would ask people in my unit but I'm part of a national TA unit so don't really see anyone very often!

Thanks C_d for the one sensible answer!
Since you didn't specify national or regional, I was not been unreasonable in my suggestion.

I heard there's an endurance march with 29kg, not to mention your hands handcuffed to your ankles tabbing 6 minute miles. For extra morale the PTI has a horse whip which he spanks stragglers with.....and NO biff wagon

I heard there's an endurance march with 29kg, not to mention your hands handcuffed to your ankles tabbing 6 minute miles. For extra morale the PTI has a horse whip which he spanks stragglers with.....and NO biff wagon
Bloody hell, it was so much harder in my day. Bet they have quilts too!!!! Herumph!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
metplod Army Reserve 3
C Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1
C RLC 3