MPC(A)

Discussion in 'RLC' started by captin_thunderpants, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. are MPC(A) courses now loaded by MCM or do we still bid ourselves?

does anyone know about waiting times?

2. Don't expect anyone else to sort your admin out. Get your course bid into your RCMO/Training Wing ASAP.

As for waiting times all depends on your priority and how quickly you get your bid in. Go for a winter course, some people tend to not bid for them for some reason!!!

3. Isn't that the whole point of having a Trg Wng / RCMO?

4. Everything must have been laid on a plate for you. Anyway, back in the real world!!!

5. It did say in DIN 1, that these cse's were loaded by MCM. My 2 ice cream is checking it out for me, as I am far far away and barely show on the radar. Hope to get on one sometime next year, fingers crossed.

6. Dont believe a word of what is written in that book on the loading of courses as DST seem to be moving the goalposts on a daily basis.

However back to subject.

Like the first reply, push it yourself.

7. The course may well be loaded by MCM however you still need to bid for the course.

Or alternatively you could just wait until your qualifying period runs out then cry career foul when deselected because nobody held your hand.

Top tip from Strima, winter courses are not the most popular, can't think why! Nothing to stop you calling the Trg Wing at Deepcut to try and improve your chances of getting on the course.

8. The course may well be loaded by MCM however you still need to bid for the course.

Or alternatively you could just wait until your qualifying period runs out then cry career foul when deselected because nobody held your hand.

Top tip from Strima, winter courses are not the most popular, can't think why! Nothing to stop you calling the Trg Wing at Deepcut to try and improve your chances of getting on the course.