MP7 In Helmand

I was watching the news the other night and they had Robert Moore following British Troops in Helmand. I was convinced that one was carrying a MP7 with forward front grip. I was just wondering if our lads actually use these out there or if in fact I need to get down to Specsavers.

Cheers
Ritch

Bradstyley said:
On that Michael Yon report on 2 PARA, there was a picture of a Para with the new version of the L85, with foregrips and picatinny rails, maybe it was that? About halfway down the page...

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/
Yeah, I've just had a shufty and it looks a lot like what I saw. In my defence I must say that I only had a brief glimpse of it on the TV. And another plus for you lot. I feel like a tit. :?

Ritch

Donnald & aitcheson have an offer on 2 for one bottle bottoms :lol:
No seriously tho, not sure if they would spend money on such weapons especially when the round it fires (4.6mm) i believe isnt the easiest to come by in the field should there be a resupply issue.
Nah could have been an a2 with underslung they have a diddy pistolgrip slightly like the mp7... from the top deck of a bus .... on a dark night....... with tears in your eyes.......and a skinfull.. 8O

If your talking about what I think your talking about then it is simply a new hand guard with a bipod attachment. I slapped one on the other day.

S

swampmonster

The ACOG sight looks the Mutts..is it any good?..I've never used one :(
handy for CQB i imagine, just got back form Cossack Step with the Poles and they have a hologram type sight on their Version on the AK (5.56mm) but its only good up to 200m.
not sure about the hand guard thing.....the new issue one is fine without a foregrip think it will depend on the individual. :wink:

Looking at the vert grip, it looks a little long? I imagine it might be a hinderance when firing prone, however I've never used one so that's just a guess.

Also, the bipod that comes out I'm guessing is fixed. So when using it the weapon persumably wouldnt tilt when aiming up and down, would this also be abit cack?

W-60

It would look allier if he was holding it like a Gimpy instead of a guitar.

No m8 his balls are bigger fcukin great piccy to show the grandkids,
Hope the lad gets that far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wells598 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 10
My-Pants Army Reserve 21
dubversion The Intelligence Cell 44