MP Eric Joyce, Pissed, Fighting and Nicked: AGAIN

I got nicked for DD, about 10 years ago. There was a really pissed up twat being processed, a head of me. In retrospect, I may have got a custodial sentence but he played up so much, it was probably 90 minutes or so before I got to blow. I did offer my help.

You're not all cnuts
Why. . . thank you. . . that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. . . sob, sob

Next time you need tazering, let me know, I'll throw in a good ASPing and PAVA spray as well

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Frank Fields?

Until he popped his cloggs, Frank Cook, was a pretty useful lad and a vigorous opponent of the current restrictions on legal handguns.
Frank Cook was a nice guy, and a mate of mine for some years and what happened to him when that unprincipled piece of dog crap Cunningham stabbed him in the back, was truly awful. However, one thing you could never say about Cook was that he didnt milk the role of MP to the last drop. He was as bent as a dogs hind leg, but totally outclassed as being bent by his close geographical colleagues as Mandelson, Blair, Milburn.

The only MP who was worth her salt was Mo Mowlem

BBC breaking news - The little turd is NOT going to be charged. Him and that Quatada fecker are from the same mould.

He's a Labour politians and like all other politians and their hangers on virtually untouchable as far as the police are concerned. Anyone else would be in front of a judge by now and looking at a custodial sentence.

He spoke out while still in uniform about the forces being "racist, sexist and discriminatory", which takes guts. He then resigned from the government over Afghanistan, which was principled. Since then he's hit the grog like many a former squaddie.

Can't say I dislike the man.

That's because he is not your MP; he is mine although I certainly didn't vote for the useless bastard. He is Grade A **** and he didn't resign over AFG. I don't dislike him either. I do however loathe and detest him.

That's because he is not your MP; he is mine although I certainly didn't vote for the useless bastard. He is Grade A **** and he didn't resign over AFG. I don't dislike him either. I do however loathe and detest him.
I'm not here to defend a drunkard but I was still serving when he was and couldn't believe a serviceman would piss on his chips the way he did. Most of my oppos detested him for daring to speak out - none of us knew the man - but I thought it took courage to say what he did. That was before he became a politician and all the rest.

I remain to be convinced on that point.
A second offence involving drunkeness and assault within one year of being convicted for a previous, almost identical, offence. The view from the bench will be that he clearly hasn't learnt his lesson...
You seem to be forgetting one thing that muddies the waters in our equal, diverse and inclusive society ... he's one of the political uberclass. Albeit the black sheep bastard child, he's still one of the establishment.
I hate to say it, but I told you so.

The establishment looks after it's own.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I hate to say it, but I told you so.

The establishment looks after it's own.
It does seem rather incredible that the reason for not pursuing the case is insufficient evidence. Its fairly well established that Joyce was restrained to the floor by the police. In the HoP there must have been enough people to have seen what happened and why the nasty policemen were called and had to do what they did. Perhaps they mistook Mr Joyce for Mr Mitchell.

Was this another decision taken by the special section of the Police/CPS set up to consider political crime, sorry... politicians' crimes?

What a twat, he is putting the Joyce Family name to shame. Glad he ain't part of my bloodline.
He certainly is. Your grandfather William must be spinning in his grave.

Probably because those who witnessed Joyce declined to give witness statements. However, earlier reports stated he had a police officer in a headlock and was forcibly wrestled to the ground. How the hell he escaped Public Order charges is a mystery.

Probably because those who witnessed Joyce declined to give witness statements. However, earlier reports stated he had a police officer in a headlock and was forcibly wrestled to the ground. How the hell he escaped Public Order charges is a mystery.
I think I've already explained why ;-)

Personally I've nothing but admiration for the man.

If I were gainfully employed in a job where the establishment "looked out for me" I'd act like a drunken yob as often as the opportunity presented itself. Oh wait that sounds like a similar situation for a lot of half pissed soldiers at the weekend :)

Oh wait that sounds like a similar situation for a lot of half pissed soldiers at the weekend :)
Which is basically what Eric "Punchy" Joyce is.

I saw this thread pop up and thought he had been arrested again after i made a post on this thread a while back. Still wouldn't suprise if his next arrest isnt looming already.

Latest Threads