Moving to the UK on completion of service

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Queensman_1965, May 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anybody know which JSP relates to having to pay your own way home if discharged overseas marrieds and singlies.

  2. As I remember, you do not (if overseas), the detail should be in JSP 752 under Relocation Allowances.