moving to the dark side

fireangle said:
As a nurse in the army I am considering the ultimate treason and tranferring over to the Navy, as it seems to me that they get allot more stability, promotion opportunities :(
Promotion opportunities? You got two stripes for just showing up, me thinks you need a backbone!

fireangle said:
As a nurse in the army I am considering the ultimate treason and tranferring over to the Navy, as it seems to me that they get allot more stability, promotion opportunities and career continuity than us mere mortals in the grey mafia. Does anyone share this feeling or is it purely a case of the grass is always greener on the other side? :(
This has to be a Waahh, how long before you can apply for your comission? and what exactly do you have to do to 'earn' it.

fireangle said:
Does anyone share this feeling
No :x

i take it you like fagotty white uniforms (Quote jack nicholson from "a few good men"), don't like going on tours and portsmouth and plymouth. if you don't like it, get out and make way for others. :x :x

Yeah mate - cant hack the QA's, go and join the Navy

Then you'll find out what youre ar$e is for!!!!

COMMANDO = come over here matelot, my ar$e needs doing over

fireangle said:
As a nurse in the army I am considering the ultimate treason and tranferring over to the Navy, as it seems to me that they get allot more stability, promotion opportunities :(
how can they have better promotion prospects you maggot? surely youve heard of COMMON TERMS OF SERVICE

What a total waste of space you are, want everything for nothing! do the time and earn your way through the ranks you tosser!

Touch of vitriol foxy old chap

Drain sniffer said:
Does this fall into the "Questions I'd wished I'd never asked" category
I think you may be right

fireangle lost his bottle said:
Ah sod it!

Sorry I thought that when you spoke about the ultimate QA treason you were giving up pies and were going to pass your BPFA!
My bad, McV

Fireangle? is it supposed to be Fireangel?

Your just like those civvie and TA X-Ray and Lab tech wnakers who think that they should be able to join the Regs as professionally qualified Warrant Officers!

Really getting negative vibes from you foxy old mate

Filbert Fox said:
Your just like those civvie and TA X-Ray and Lab tech wnakers who think that they should be able to join the Regs as professionally qualified Warrant Officers!
It seems to be a trend, everybody wants to be given rank and status without actually earning it. Fireangle just made the unfortunate mistake of asking advice about the best way of doing it, from you/us lot. :D

See he/she hasnt posted again since! hope the tosser still reads it though :D