• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Moving to Germany, Help

Cheers guys, a few little gems have been a great help. Found outa few things that were not on the , so your going to germany, bumf I got from my bosses.

Sluice_dweller said:
Now your showing your age Stroker!!

I know. I think the late nights in the BMH bar (circa 88/89) and early morning walks back across town with a mile wide grin, contributed greatly to how tired I feel now.

I have a lot to thank a certain young QARANC for.

Just dusting off the old posting preference forms, looking at 1cs at the mo, what that like, what do they do and how much do they like nurses. Brewnbeer where are you being sent to?

When you get your posting order - ignore what squadron youre going to until you have phoned the RCMO at Munster

Glasgow produce the posting order - but Munster (RHQ) decide where you go.

B, C and D Sqns are in Munster (for now) :D

A Sqn (premier sqn of the premier med regt) is up in Hohne.
Look on the map/history books for Bergen-Belsen. You wont find Hohne an the map :roll:

Latest Threads