Moving to Germany, Help

Discussion in 'Travel' started by brew_n_beer, Dec 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being fast balled to germany in the next month or so. Any pearls of wisdom? should be around the munster area, so any info/advice would be great.
  2. What do you want to know. PM me if you have specific questions. Might also be worth looking at the Germnay board on - might find some useful snipets of information on there.

3. Could be worse. Munster is a great place, although it was better when it had a BMH full of nurses.
  4. Now your showing your age Stroker!!
  5. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Still waiting for that coach full of nurses to turn up at Waterloo Bks :D
  6. Cheers guys, a few little gems have been a great help. Found outa few things that were not on the , so your going to germany, bumf I got from my bosses.

7. I know. I think the late nights in the BMH bar (circa 88/89) and early morning walks back across town with a mile wide grin, contributed greatly to how tired I feel now.

I have a lot to thank a certain young QARANC for.
  8. What unit etc u going to, plus u a pad or singly......
  9. Just dusting off the old posting preference forms, looking at 1cs at the mo, what that like, what do they do and how much do they like nurses. Brewnbeer where are you being sent to?
  10. Get posted to Hohne!

cos the whole regt is moving up in 08 - beat the rush

book yer seats on telic 11 and 12 :D :D :D
  11. The land of milk and honey.... and beer and wurst and Frauleins.

Wish I was back there now!

12. Spent 6 years there not too far from munster, regret transferring and condemning myself to a life of uk postings.

I, too, would go back tomorrow
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just got back, great Xmas with all the Jarmens. Oh and great Schnelly.
  14. When you get your posting order - ignore what squadron youre going to until you have phoned the RCMO at Munster

Glasgow produce the posting order - but Munster (RHQ) decide where you go.

B, C and D Sqns are in Munster (for now) :D

A Sqn (premier sqn of the premier med regt) is up in Hohne.
    Look on the map/history books for Bergen-Belsen. You wont find Hohne an the map :roll: