Moving Station

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by quickstop, Mar 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone clarify this for me or point me in the right direction?

I am moving from one a/c hub to another sometime in June and have been told two things.

1) Because it is a posting I am going to get 10 days of leave to sort it all out.

2) Because I am a singley, I am only getting one day or re-location leave.

Which is it?

To further confuse the issue, I have been told that becasue of JPA, after 1 June, EVERYONE gets the 10 days of leave thrown in.

I'll ask the clerks tomorrow but am not optimistic and will have to see the RAO I reckon.

ANyone got any info?

Also, on Armynet, how can I save e-mail addresses and can I send blueys to someone on ops? If not, how?

Thanks for listening to my bone questions.

2. Not overly sure Quickstop, it used to be the norm that everyone got just 1 day but saw a letter stating the 10 day rule last year for Army only. I don't know if it specifically targetted married or single but it should say on your posting order.
  3. Thanks Muttley. Off to the RAOs I reckon!

4. If you are single or married it doesn't matter, what does matter is that you are going from army unit to army unit not joint service.

The ten day rule came in from jun/jul last year.

5. They saw you as a special case Quickstop.

Even the mongs who created JPA have heard of your shite admin and decided you needed 9 extra days as you're 'special'.

6. ........says the admin king. :roll:
  7. Harsh.

But fair :mrgreen:
  8. heh heh.

Back in your box Junglynx!

Found out it's 10 days but the new CO may not allow us to take it!!! How rubbish is that?

It's not like we are going to have any S cabs!