Moving on

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by LondonTankie, Feb 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am a 19 year old serving soldier in a ceremonial role currently,I joined in September 2008 at afc. Currently, I want to get out, as I've had enough of this turmoil firstly, also I have been offered a place at a university in Calgary. Now, because of the current manning situation, I'm unsure how many of my service years are counted, or if there's any way I can be discharged on good terms early...
    Any help would be great, Ill just sit here awaiting crow comments ;)
  2. Speak to your CoC but don't be surprised if they say you have to wait till your 3 years of colour service are up.
  3. You can get out yes. I think its called a premature termination of service. One of the crows, i mean lads at our place is doing it.