Moving on in Wales

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Bowmore_Assassin, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Anyone out there with any gen on recent events in a certain organisation based in Cardiff ?

2. What - the Millenium Stadium? just look a their website for whats on!!

3. Nah, Torchwood, the leader is still gay!

4. Tonyrefail working-mans(!) club must have had their AGM and controversially sacked the treasurer.

5. Well the WRU have sacked Jenkins.

6. France's next home game is in Wales.

7. 14 Sig Regt still work a three-and-half day week out in deepest darkest Pembrokeshire.

8. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Sorry all. I was obviously not being specific enough. I was referring to a military individual who is being moved on early from his posting. Now, bearing in mind this is the RLC forum and I am referring to a specific unit in Cardiff I was wondering if anyone out there might shed some light on wht said individual is on the move. I am not trying to be obscure I am just unclear on how much detail I can put on here. In short the rumour is being sacked - can anyone update the intelligence picture ?

9. poet

Ironically, your signature includes 'Moral courage above all else'

So either say it or shut the F@@k up

10. Has any one got any info on what happened in ..........blah blah blah........juicy story.......blah blah blah............he said that we said that she said that they said that you said.........blah blah blah......can't say too much......blah........you didn't hear it from me..........blah blah! You sound like a Port Talbot Docker on speed! Put up or shut up.

11. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Oh yes, we're going to tell you the story in full in the public domain.

Why should it be important to you?

If it is so important then ring the individual up and ask them, otherwise don't ask for this sort of info publicly.

Many thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.