Moving image

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Trunnion-Tilt, Nov 26, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How does one get to have a moving image where ones signature is on a post?

2. 2 x AA batterys. Ever Ready seem the best, go longer. Use a DC switcher to make the image go backwards (can buy these from Tandy, around £2.99p). If the image still doesn't move, it could be a voltage conflict on your hard drive. You can rectify this by unscrewing the side panel on your PC, locate the hard drive, and look at the back for the words 'master' and slave'. You need to unclip the very small clip from this, insert a screw driver, and bend the pins so that they touch each other. This should eliminate any problems with the voltage from the batterys.

3. Battery's are already dc, could use a rectifier to change them to ac though!

4. More added above. I have a degree in home economics, so I know what I'm talking about.

5. No gunny, you failed the degree, you just loitered as an excuse to wear a pinnafore and paint your nails with the girls and closet ponces :D

6. Damn you Mighty !! Always there to tell the truth. But I do look pretty in the pinny !

Anywhoooo, after spending the best part of typing this, that and the other for an hour, can anyone remember the coding for moving an image? I thought it was [m] image [/b]. Anyone remember ? Anyone care?