Moving from SFA to Mess

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by CH512O, Dec 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I know it may of already been asked on here, had a quick look, but moving from SFA to Mess, can i claim anything etc?
    Moving expenses type of thing?
    And if i own my own-home, can you claim anything there? im 36 not 37 though!
    Cheers in advance
  2. Yep, from what you say you can claim disturbance allowance for the mess, working on the theory that's it's on assignment. Check out JSP 752 for the full SP.