MOVING BACK TO OWN PRIVATE HOME

Hi lookin for some advice on moving my family back to our own house in Newcastle from a MQ in Tidworth, we got posted here 8 months ago and it is sh1te missus has stuck it out long enough it was her first time accompanying me on posting and she wont be doing it again, reasons = cr@p for kids as no other kids near us the same age, wife cant get a job here (applied for over 15 think they discriminate against pads wives as they move around a bit) can walk straight into job at home, with the above and us arguing about it constantly we will end up splitting up if we carry on, what options do i have to get the army to pay for a move for my family back home and i move into the Mess before we do end up splitting over this.

laughinboy said:
Hi lookin for some advice on moving my family back to our own house in Newcastle from a MQ in Tidworth, we got posted here 8 months ago and it is sh1te missus has stuck it out long enough it was her first time accompanying me on posting and she wont be doing it again, reasons = cr@p for kids as no other kids near us the same age, wife cant get a job here (applied for over 15 think they discriminate against pads wives as they move around a bit) can walk straight into job at home, with the above and us arguing about it constantly we will end up splitting up if we carry on, what options do i have to get the army to pay for a move for my family back home and i move into the Mess before we do end up splitting over this.
Bit late, I am afraid, LB. I suspect that you are probably under 37 so that route isn't open to you. I suspect that the official answer will be zilch!

I strongly recommend that you talk to your Welfare Officer.

Litotes