Movie - Redacted

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Closet_Jibber, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else suffered the insult of watching this film?

Redacted Trailer - YouTube

Needless to say I can't say I saw any similar behavior from our lot whilst over there but I am not foolish enough to believe it couldn't have happened.

The film is ******* pants and blatantly very left hooking but I did say I would give it the time of day. The lad who I borrowed the DVD off has advised me I can burn it for all he cares so if anyone wants it, its yours.
  2. I have suffered that film.....utter shite.
  3. I had the misfortune of watching whilst on guard, utter utter utter bollocks.
  4. I'd have swapped with whoever was on the barrier.
  5. I'm all for having both sides of the story but I do think the releasing of such films when the yanks still have boots on the ground is a bit reckless to say the least.
  6. My son wanted me to buy it, only 'cos it had a Chally 1 on the front cover! I didn't get it.
  7. Is it as bad as "The Battle For Haditha"? Left wing anti military crap!
  8. I haven't seen that and given how well you have "sold" it to me I don't think I ever will.
  9. £3 a pop at Tesco - every time I see it I hide it, to save anybody else the misfortune of watching it. ******* load of old bollocks.
  10. Sadly it wasn't that type of guard.
  11. The offer no longer stands. I've just let the dog eat the box and its cracked the DVD... Boohoo.
  12. Ohhh - In that case you shouldn't be watching films stood outside Buck Palace. Especially not shit ones.
  13. A shite £3 DVD for a gate guard? Fair swap in my book.