Movie - Redacted

Has anyone else suffered the insult of watching this film?

Redacted Trailer - YouTube

Needless to say I can't say I saw any similar behavior from our lot whilst over there but I am not foolish enough to believe it couldn't have happened.

The film is ******* pants and blatantly very left hooking but I did say I would give it the time of day. The lad who I borrowed the DVD off has advised me I can burn it for all he cares so if anyone wants it, its yours.

I'm all for having both sides of the story but I do think the releasing of such films when the yanks still have boots on the ground is a bit reckless to say the least.

Is it as bad as "The Battle For Haditha"? Left wing anti military crap!

Is it as bad as "The Battle For Haditha"? Left wing anti military crap!
I haven't seen that and given how well you have "sold" it to me I don't think I ever will.

Has anyone else suffered the insult of watching this film?

Redacted Trailer - YouTube

Needless to say I can't say I saw any similar behavior from our lot whilst over there but I am not foolish enough to believe it couldn't have happened.

The film is ******* pants and blatantly very left hooking but I did say I would give it the time of day. The lad who I borrowed the DVD off has advised me I can burn it for all he cares so if anyone wants it, its yours.
£3 a pop at Tesco - every time I see it I hide it, to save anybody else the misfortune of watching it. ******* load of old bollocks.

The offer no longer stands. I've just let the dog eat the box and its cracked the DVD... Boohoo.