Movement of personal effects & disturbance allowance ???

Please can someone help me... I`m currently serving my last 10 months in the Army (22 yrs).
Just brought my own property and want to move my family in property soonest. I`ve asked for a final tour of duty posting near location but has been refused by MCM div.
Current posting location about 5 hour drive away from my property, so I will live the the mess during the week and travel home at weekends etc. What can i claim for ?(removals and DA?) and what forms do I need to fill out? I`ve been at my present unit for 10 months now, can I claim over 37`s package?
See JSP 752 chap 7 sect 4 - Final Tour of Duty. It would appear from what you say that you are entitled to Dist Allce and Removals, but not the over 37s package. If you are entitled to the FTOD package you are treated as Volsep for the remainder of your time.

Beware also if you are claiming CEA (Boarding School Allowance in old money).
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B OTC and ACF 20
General Melchett RLC 5
N Current Affairs, News and Analysis 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads