Movement Controllers

it really hit, omeone ha tolen all the on our keyboard . what it like where yo i ? Are you an ex mov con from outh Cerney. ome people till like it. peronally I like meing people around by tating that the flight to tantead i gonna be late and that they have exce weight in their bag . ee ya

BP666

Have you ever notice when they give you the safety brief at South Cerney they always pick the guy/gal with the least loudest voice ever to give the brief so you lose intrest within a minute.

BPS666 said:
it really hit, omeone ha tolen all the on our keyboard . what it like where yo i ? Are you an ex mov con from outh Cerney. ome people till like it. peronally I like meing people around by tating that the flight to tantead i gonna be late and that they have exce weight in their bag . ee ya

BP666
Priceless :clap: :clap: :clap:

BPS666 said:

BP666
Ex Mover so can't help; BPS - classic mate, haven't laughed so much for ages - thanks. :D

Latest Threads