Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move over Mike Golden. There's a new kid in town

TamH70

MIA

It's nothing now Britain has mars bar up your bum walts, that's can take some one up man ship to top that for walting

Has to be a piss take. No one can be that stupid and two of them in the same room is getting close to critical mass.

Perhaps someone should give 'airborne' a parachute and suggest he makes a jump. As a member of the 'airborne' community, he will have automatically assimilated the training and wont need any.

Cue Wifey: "I'm so proud of my husband. He screamed 'Geronimo' right up to the moment he hit the ground - and made a big indentation in it".

Wordsmith :twisted:

That's unlikely to work. There's a sensor that pulls the chute for you at "OH FUCK" height.

That's unlikely to work. There's a sensor that pulls the chute for you at "OH ****" height.

ask Mr Cilliers re spouses and parachutes...

Lightweight. He needs to add a Ranger tab, SF tab, Pathfinder torch badge, SEAL trident, and touch up his para wings to the Master Parachutists badge.

Euclid

War Hero
I trust his lovely wife has turned their hovel into a MQ. They can play ‘put all our stuff in MFO boxes and do a March out -March in’ every two years with a Families Officer walt for that extra bit of added realism.

I trust his lovely wife has turned their hovel into a MQ. They can play ‘put all our stuff in MFO boxes and do a March out -March in’ every two years with a Families Officer walt for that extra bit of added realism.
And if he goes away without her on 'tour, she and the furniture can feature in the "Readers' Wives "section of a grumblemag, while leaving him wondering how she managed to hold the camera whilst displaying herself like a butcher's shop window.

Latest Threads