Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move over Mike Golden. There's a new kid in town

Fat Driver

Old-Salt
Nah, he's right. Sam McCloud was Connor's Yankee cousin - the spelling of the name done changed in the intervening few centuries, as spellings of names often do.
download.jpg

There can be only one?

Chimp

ADC

I’ve got Salvation Army tat to commemorate our Band Of Brothers And Sisters.

Has anyone ever had an MBLU tattoo done, I wonder?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I have an Elite Airsoft Force tattoo, despite never having served in the EAF or having earned the coveted EAF badge, or having completed the half-mile forced march.

Slime

LE
Absolutely.
Now, where do they put the safe space on a C-130?

Mods: Please change all references to Walts to 'self-identifiers'.

Surely the safe space is near the rear cargo ramp, up on the side of the fuselage wall............and designed to look just like a green bucket to civilians so as to hide its true purpose ;)

Dr Death

War Hero
I have a balcony and a SR6 in the attic, I identify as Andy McNab
I thought you were Dorothy in your spare time?

Oh sorry I just the cat out.

If he hasn't already, the second he lies and tells someone he served or is serving then he becomes a low life. Until then he could say he did it because he's thick as fvck letting his old lady plant ideas in his head to show his support for the Airborne units of The United States Army.

This guy needs to get rid of that woman and fast.

I have an Elite Airsoft Force tattoo, despite never having served in the EAF or having earned the coveted EAF badge, or having completed the half-mile forced march.

Bigging it up are we, you walting fantassist
Anyone who really did serve knows it's ASSFCKD
(AIR SOFT SPECIAL FORCES COMBAT KICKING DIVISION)
You'll be telling us the colour of the boathouse next

Last edited:

Latest Threads