Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move over Mike Golden. There's a new kid in town

It’s in ‘merica, but some mongo will copy it over here.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps someone should give 'airborne' a parachute and suggest he makes a jump. As a member of the 'airborne' community, he will have automatically assimilated the training and wont need any.

Cue Wifey: "I'm so proud of my husband. He screamed 'Geronimo' right up to the moment he hit the ground - and made a big indentation in it".

Wordsmith :twisted:

Well I'm outraged.

Which is three more words than the OP managed. Here's three more:

To The Hole.
Look, this is the 21st Century - He (and his not-yet-wife-calling-herself-married) are entitled to self IDENTIFY as Airborne. You really need to get with the programme.
:rolleyes:

ste14w

Old-Salt
This is cool. Can I self identify as a Colonel in 22 SAS and, after self identifying as having done 33 years, claim a full pension?

rehab44

Old-Salt
This is cool. Can I self identify as a Colonel in 22 SAS and, after self identifying as having done 33 years, claim a full pension?
I have a balcony and a SR6 in the attic, I identify as Andy McNab

Perhaps someone should give 'airborne' a parachute and suggest he makes a jump. As a member of the 'airborne' community, he will have automatically assimilated the training and wont need any.

Cue Wifey: "I'm so proud of my husband. He screamed 'Geronimo' right up to the moment he hit the ground - and made a big indentation in it".

Wordsmith :twisted:

Cant be hard, bird shit manages to fall out of the sky and land every time.

I met a chap from The Valleys, had a SAS badge as a tattoo - said his brother had served, killed on Ops and it was his thing for him. Seemed totally sincere, never tried to pass it off as his own, was a reasonably regular visitor to our local pub. Seemed odd but somehow gen. I guess in some instances you never know unless you want to go down the route of insulting someone.

The couple in the article though are just dumb thick pigfuckers.

I met a chap from The Valleys, had a SAS badge as a tattoo - said his brother had served, killed on Ops and it was his thing for him. Seemed totally sincere, never tried to pass it off as his own, was a reasonably regular visitor to our local pub. Seemed odd but somehow gen. I guess in some instances you never know unless you want to go down the route of insulting someone.

The couple in the article though are just dumb thick pigfuckers.

That would be Taff, he’s gen.

Seriously though as said before, it had to be a blade didn’t it, wouldn’t have been any other except maybe a para.

TamH70

MIA
MacLeod surely:p

Nah, he's right. Sam McCloud was Connor's Yankee cousin - the spelling of the name done changed in the intervening few centuries, as spellings of names often do.

Latest Threads