Move over Indiana Jones, the satellites are taking over ...

Interesting article on BBC News about using satellites to find previously unknown (or lost) archaeological sites.

In particular, they have identified a number of 'lost' Egyptian pyramids from space ...

obvious really, if you think about it, as that is where they were intended to be seen from by the aliens who built them. :ufo: :nod:

What, Pray, were the Egytpian Pyramids doing in Space, bombing Denmark.......?

What, Pray, were the Egytpian Pyramids doing in Space, bombing Denmark.......?
Yes. The Danes had tried banning Marmite, which act is a Galactic crime. However, give the Danes their due, they learned their lesson and would never be so stupid as to repeat the offence ...

With densely populated areas such as the images have revealed, manpower would have been abundant. So can this mean that aliens didn't build the pyramids at all?.... I'm shocked!

Didn't the Irish build them. According to my mates they built eveything.

With densely populated areas such as the images have revealed, manpower would have been abundant. So can this mean that aliens didn't build the pyramids at all?.... I'm shocked!
Don't be silly. Many cities and towns are built on rivers and estuaries - does the abundance of manpower mean that people built these rivers and estuaries? Of course not. You musn't confuse correlation for cause and effect. The people congregate around the special 'power zones' created by the aliens because they are drawn to them by the exchange of psychons (the guage particle of thought) and partly in the hope that the aliens may return and zaporify the unbelievers.

Don't be silly. Many cities and towns are built on rivers and estuaries - does the abundance of manpower mean that people built these rivers and estuaries? Of course not. You musn't confuse correlation for cause and effect. The people congregate around the special 'power zones' created by the aliens because they are drawn to them by the exchange of psychons (the guage particle of thought) and partly in the hope that the aliens may return and zaporify the unbelievers.
So the pyramids are actually natural features... the crystal like formations are from the precipitation of alien thought particles...? Sure...why not. Anything makes more sense than people contructing them...that is obviously impossible.

What's really interesting is the unspoken message from the USA to people thinking about hiding things under the sand in the Middle East...

"equipped with cameras so powerful they can pin-point objects less than 1m in diameter on the earth's surface.

Infra-red imaging was used to highlight different materials under the surface."

subtext- We can see what you're up to, assholes!

So the pyramids are actually natural features...
Well, if you redefine "natural" to include "built by aliens", then yes. Otherwise, and this is consistent with the definition of "natural" that I prefer, they are not natural features, having been built by aliens rather than developing as part the execution of the Earth's 'normal' processes.

the crystal like formations are from the precipitation of alien thought particles...?
No. They're more like antennas that collect and rebroadcast psychons.

Sure...why not. Anything makes more sense than people contructing them...that is obviously impossible.
Well, ... it's not exactly impossible, but, really! I suppose they could have randomly accreted the building stones with their physical limitations effectively forming an attractor, a bit like ants building an ant hill, but otherwise, Earthlings? Who'd believe a thing like that? Hmm, Zabriskan fontemas might, or maybe humans.

What's really interesting is the unspoken message from the USA to people thinking about hiding things under the sand in the Middle East...

"equipped with cameras so powerful they can pin-point objects less than 1m in diameter on the earth's surface.

And when they start correlating the reflections it will be "We can see up your assholes!"

Nothing new then.
Spy satellite images taken in the 1960s and declassified in the 1990s have been used to find ancient settlements in Syria.

The sites are near the ancient fortress of Jebel Khalid, which was established in the wake of conquest of Western Asia by Alexander the Great in the third century BC.

Work led by Ph.D. student Mandy Mottram of the Australian National University uncovered early Islamic pottery factories, mounds of artifacts from 130,000 years ago, and a hilltop complex of megalithic tombs in Euphrates River valley, northeast of the Syrian city Aleppo.
The tombs are similar to chambers of stone called dolmens that are found in Europe.

"The dolmen site in particular is a significant find, because in other parts of the Middle East these structures are usually associated with Bronze Age pastoral peoples,” Mottram said. "Nomadic and semi-nomadic pastoralists [shepherds] leave very few archaeological marks, so the find will help us to understand the interplay between pastoralists and farmers at that time."

The satellite images, from the United States’ CORONA program, were made in the late 1960s. The researchers looked for minor variations in slope, vegetation and soil color "that may not seem significant on the ground, but which become instantly recognizable when photographed from above," explained David Menere, a member of the survey team.

Since the scientists have been exploring the region for years, they know what to look for, and after matching discoveries on the ground to features in satellite images, they can then examine the images for hints of more ancient remains.

You might think modern satellite images, which have higher resolution, would be more useful. Not always.

"CORONA images have two significant advantages," Menere told LiveScience. "They are of high enough resolution to show most human disturbance of any significance, and they were taken several decades ago, before agricultural development and the growth of towns and roads destroyed or obscured many sites."

More to come

The old satellite photos will likely yield more discoveries, but there is a significant limitation: CORONA did not photograph the entire globe.

"The area had to have been of interest to U.S. intelligence during the period 1960-1972, and preferably covered late in this period," Menere said. "The resolution steadily improved during this time interval, so that by the late 1960s, the images could resolve down to about 2 meters [6 feet]. And of course, no clouds."

Further work by Mottram's team aims to establish a record of human occupation in the Jebel Khalid region from the first arrival of early human groups between 1 million and 700,000 years ago to Ottoman times.

Superb load of old bollocks there old chap! I am in awe.

I believe everything you have said, you should start a Church or something. Offer people I don't know, different levels and maybe charge them some money for it. I know I would give up my life savings and house to hear your ramblings.

I believe everything you have said, you should start a Church or something. Offer people I don't know, different levels and maybe charge them some money for it. I know I would give up my life savings and house to hear your ramblings.
Certainly, my son. You can be the First Donator. For this you shall receiveth a Free Certificate, encrusted in the finest Irony Pyrites, and be entitled to sell Indulges and Offices within your very own abode - indeed, I am sure you will gain Much Joy from Flogging the Bishop (instructions included). Simply send me details of your bank account, passwords, credit cards, etc. I assure you they will be put to excellent use. Who knows, protected by the might of the Pyramidal Warp Field Generator, you might even survive Ragnorak ... although I realize that might be a bit of thor point with the rest of the Asgardians.

Certainly, my son. You can be the First Donator. For this you shall receiveth a Free Certificate, encrusted in the finest Irony Pyrites, and be entitled to sell Indulges and Offices within your very own abode - indeed, I am sure you will gain Much Joy from Flogging the Bishop (instructions included). Simply send me details of your bank account, passwords, credit cards, etc. I assure you they will be put to excellent use. Who knows, protected by the might of the Pyramidal Warp Field Generator, you might even survive Ragnorak ... although I realize that might be a bit of thor point with the rest of the Asgardians.
Get this on the god channels quick... there is money out there!