Move over Gary Tank Commander....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Im_the_Mummy, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. comes Annie Tank Driver!

Anyone been to or involved with the Tank Driving place at Auchterhouse in Angus? We had leaflets dropped off at work today and I have decided that I want to drive a tank!!!

2. Fish or Imersion? :p
  3. Lol it might only ever be a think tank ha ha!!!
  4. Two flies in an airing cupboard, which one is in the Army? The one on the tank!

I'll get my coat.
  5. well, at least you wont have the usual femine parking issues!!! just park on top on anything/one you want!!! the only other problem you will have is that the mirrors are not convenient to make up application!!!!!!!

6. And there is a great big metal thing to hang your handbag
  7. But can she go the whole hog and "break" it? :wink:
  8. mate if its the tank driving place near Perth I took my old dear and old boy there for her 70th birthday last year! - the young lad running it ( he had various 432's with turrets in some cases) was a RMR and an absolute star my parents were absolutely bricking it but loved it

- they were dressed up in tankie camo covvies and helmet and had an hour driving around his off road course taking turns - I highly recommend it and I can't praise the young lad enough for his patience in taking my mother over the knife edge! - he even gave me a free go just for a laugh
  9. Two fish in a tank, one says to the other, "Are you sure you can drive this?"

Het, cob, Tacsi! Theres Tidy for you